Opening a MMA Clothing Store

no offense but a brick and mortar mma store sounds like a complete money pit

best of luck

TTT.

info@triumphunited.com

"Remember those No Fear shops that popped up in the 90s???"

They're still around.

Thanks Ryan! Triumph will DEFINITELY be in there if I can swing it.

Looking for Hitman gear as well so Dan hit me up.

2 Things:

First, Ryan Loco, are you really an esq.?

2nd

A new MMA store just opened on South beach and things are great

you can get a hold of the place at sobeknockouts@aol.com

"First, Ryan Loco, are you really an esq.?"

I'm also a reverend.

No lie.

Best of luck with your shop, MFSfan :).

would you be willing to stock up on "Arrogant Fight Gear" it is my new clothing line i am coming out with.

I am looking for a little of everything. I do demand quality though. I will not sell something that I would not buy myself.

Believe it or not there is no gear shop in the immediate area and I am looing forward to filling that void and maybe educating some new TUF noobs as well. LOL!

John9821,

can you shoot me an email when you have the time...

Thanks,

Jason King

kingin76@yahoo.com

recon@hitmanfightgear.com

Thats the best way to get ahold of Dan.

Guys want any marketing and PR help?

Loco is a reverend...He blessed me last weekend...Check out PremierFighter.com...We are proud to be sponsoring alot of top level talent and I would be more then happy to have a fighter or two come out for the store opening....

Premier Fighter is the SHIT...  Great people, great product. 

would you carry my shirts
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj320/jitsnbeer/arrogant.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj320/jitsnbeer/arrogant2-1.jpg[/IMG]

Make sure you have a huge selection of beanies.....you might want to sell headblades and or beard trimmers....having a tatoo parlor in the back would be a good idea as well

"Tim's shirts do very well, thank you very much. He is loved around here even if the Underground hates him."

Ummmm....I disagree with you on this one! lol

"Believe it or not there is no gear shop in the immediate area and I am looing forward to filling that void and maybe educating some new TUF noobs as well. LOL!"

Actually, I was just told that there is a new shop in Moline. I have no idea who owns it, and haven't checked it out yet. The address is 1629 5th Avenue, and the website is www.fightadvantage.com. You might even know the owner? I plan on checking it our later this week, or next.

Either way, good luck with whatever you do, and I am sure that you will eventually see me in there when you decide to open up! :)

Triumph*United is a must!

believe. I

just opened a 5 x 5 MMA kiosk about 2months ago and its a pain in the a$$.

good luck with your shop bruthah!

I'm sure you have alot of friends & connections but if I can provide any advice email me @

jimmynaks@triumphunited.com

info@triumphunited.com for product though (attn Ryanloco)