Opening day of archery in Pa

And for the second year in a row it is raining. Anyone else out today? Phone Post 3.0

I'll head out this evening after my GD&T class this morning. Missouri here, archery opened September 19. Best of luck with the weather.

PA opened Sept 19th this year dude, my son already got a nice 8 pt.
Windy as hell today, I won't be going out. Phone Post 3.0

Where are you at? Raining and shitty in Lancaster. Phone Post 3.0

octo_dad - PA opened Sept 19th this year dude, my son already got a nice 8 pt.
Windy as hell today, I won't be going out. Phone Post 3.0
Only for a few wmu's, the ones around Philly and Pittsburgh. Most of the state opens today. Phone Post 3.0

red7 - Where are you at? Raining and shitty in Lancaster. Phone Post 3.0
I'm up in tioga county. Rainy here but not too windy. Phone Post 3.0

going out this evening so pumped. need to fill my freezer up Phone Post 3.0

Wylong06 - going out this evening so pumped. need to fill my freezer up Phone Post 3.0
What area? Public land or private? Phone Post 3.0

Jefferson county. private land. my family has it leased. I need to get a big doe before I start waiting for a big buck to show up. my freezer looks like a frozen tundra in there Phone Post 3.0

Wylong06 - Jefferson county. private land. my family has it leased. I need to get a big doe before I start waiting for a big buck to show up. my freezer looks like a frozen tundra in there Phone Post 3.0
Nice. Yea I just finished up last years deer on Labor Day so I need to get some in the freezer as well. Phone Post 3.0

unioncarp -
Tioga is an awesome area of PA, I rifle hunt near Mansfield U. Are you near there? Phone Post 3.0

octo_dad -
unioncarp -
Tioga is an awesome area of PA, I rifle hunt near Mansfield U. Are you near there? Phone Post 3.0
I'm about 20 miles south of there. Near Morris, pa. Father in law has 180 acres and him and I are the only ones that hunt it. Probably heading to Mansfield for dinner tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Sweet good luck man! I have a couple lock-ons I keep out about a mile and a half in off the top of Fire Tower Rd. Have always wanted to archery hunt there but it's a 4 hr drive.
Keep us posted! Phone Post 3.0

Fucking pissing down and barely 40 degrees outside. Bullshit weather! Phone Post 3.0

unioncarp -
octo_dad -
unioncarp -
I'm about 20 miles south of there. Near Morris, pa. Father in law has 180 acres and him and I are the only ones that hunt it. Probably heading to Mansfield for dinner tonight. Phone Post 3.0
little off topic but where are you going to eat in Mansfield? been working out in tioga and surrounding counties a lot this year and seem to stay in Mansfield a lot Phone Post 3.0

Wylong06 -
unioncarp -
octo_dad -
unioncarp -
little off topic but where are you going to eat in Mansfield? been working out in tioga and surrounding counties a lot this year and seem to stay in Mansfield a lot Phone Post 3.0
Lambs Creek Inn across from the Comfort Inn is a pretty good place to eat. Just out of downtown Phone Post 3.0

Wylong06 -
unioncarp -
octo_dad -
unioncarp -
I like the yorkholo brewing company. They have good beers and I love their wings. Phone Post 3.0

going to have to try the brewing company.
oh and I'm in the woods now. in 10 mins from getting in my tree I saw two doe but they were super skittish. hopefully get good in an hour or so Phone Post 3.0

Windy as hell here, decided not to go out. Good luck fellas Phone Post 3.0

B17 -

Was last week for me.  Took the whole week off, never saw an animal.  Saw three this morning and even drew on them but couldnt get a shot.  Going back out later.

Best of luck. I was supposed to go out Thursday mid-day, but got held up at work. Phone Post 3.0