Opie Broke Into Stern's Office = May Get Canned

LOL...

Wondering if Opie is just giving zero fucks with the way Sirius has been treating him.

I think Opie just walked 10 yards into the Stern compound, not into Stern's actual office.

opieandjimmy -
ThePundidiot -

Don't listen. Cliffs please?

I believe vic and opie had a cleaning lady open to the door to Howard's office and it was caught on camera.
Opie and Sherrod. They never even made it all the way down the hallway.

Vic, Sherrod and Opie were heading out for the day.  They crossed Stern's access hallway and saw a cleaning lady exiting.  Opie made a beeline for her and said he forgot something inside, so she let him in.  He recorded the whole thing.  He made it about 40 feet in when security told him to leave.  Then he posted the video.  He's trying to get the ax.  He'll do a show on Anthony's channel, the'll do one show a week togethe and maybe rebuild the brand.

opie got a shit deal.  He may as well work for Ant for even less and not have to put up with the corporate shit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4243662/Howard-Stern-s-rival-Gregg-Opie-Hughes-taunts-him.html

thats crazy that the hallways are locked down when stern enters the building. he's such an egomaniac

He got the cleaning lady fired. 

opieandjimmy - I haven't listened to today's show. Any new developments in doorgate?

Howard is such a fucking baby.
Opie is a child too though, his story about fucking with howard in the corridor was embarrassing

MDubz -
opieandjimmy -
MDubz -

Lol at you clowns praising these scrub peasants and talking shit about Howard fucking Stern

How is 1993?

Are you kidding me? His show is still the best thing about satellite radio hands down. Everybody else can only imitate what Howard does

Hoo hoo robin

opieandjimmy -
MrShush -

Vic, Sherrod and Opie were heading out for the day.  They crossed Stern's access hallway and saw a cleaning lady exiting.  Opie made a beeline for her and said he forgot something inside, so she let him in.  He recorded the whole thing.  He made it about 40 feet in when security told him to leave.  Then he posted the video.  He's trying to get the ax.  He'll do a show on Anthony's channel, the'll do one show a week togethe and maybe rebuild the brand.

opie got a shit deal.  He may as well work for Ant for even less and not have to put up with the corporate shit.

I would kill for opie ant and Jimmy again.

Is ant still sober? I know his show is free now but still haven't listened after the first month and cancelled my sub.
What do you like about opie and why do you think he's necessary for a show with jim and ant?

Thacommish -
Jored1990 -
opieandjimmy -
MrShush -

I would kill for opie ant and Jimmy again.

Is ant still sober? I know his show is free now but still haven't listened after the first month and cancelled my sub.
What do you like about opie and why do you think he's necessary for a show with jim and ant?

he has people skills, hes good at dealing with people.

Cant you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people.

I've been doing radio since i was 18! Sniff. Burp. Simpsons soundboard.

There is no rebuilding the O&A brand. They have both humiliated themselves too much. Their whole career was built on being 'bad boys' and they both turned into incredible pussies in the last few years. Opie crying on the air, Ant w the tranny, fake rehab stint, dox'ing people on Reddit, getting arrested. Then there's the whole uncontrollable racism thing. Jimmy shat on everything for years, then made the Chip Chipperson cartoon. Any thoughts about 'the boys' reuniting on Ant's pathetic channel are pipe dreams.

MDubz -

Lol at you clowns praising these scrub peasants and talking shit about Howard fucking Stern

Who hasn't been relavant in 20+ years

WHAT IS THE SUBREDDIT SAYING ABOUT ALL OF THIS?

VURRY VURRY GOOD.

danggook - 
MDubz -

Granted, he isn't on FM radio anymore so his reach has diminished. But, he's made over a billion dollars during those 20 years. You can't pull in those kind of contracts if you're irrelevant.

I think Opie's show has been great the last month or so.

Much better than Jim and Sam.

I also think he's trying to get canned and may re-unite with Ant. Didn't they mention something about being offered a contract by Compound Media?

PatK -

I also think he's trying to get canned and may re-unite with Ant. Didn't they mention something about being offered a contract by Compound Media?

You're as ridiculous as Opie's tits.

Uhtred Ragnarson - 
PatK -

It's not as bad as his detractors say, IMO. And better than the last several months of his show with Jimmy

PatK -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
PatK -

It's not as bad as his detractors say, IMO. And better than the last several months of his show with Jimmy

It is as bad. Opie is cancer. 

You cant argue with that at all.

opieandjimmy - 
Back from the dead -
danggook - 
MDubz -

Granted, he isn't on FM radio anymore so his reach has diminished. But, he's made over a billion dollars during those 20 years. You can't pull in those kind of contracts if you're irrelevant.
He also sued the company and won so that's beeeeyooood fuck you money

Which company? His lawsuit against Sirius was dismissed.

MDubz -
opieandjimmy -
MDubz -

How is 1993?

Are you kidding me? His show is still the best thing about satellite radio hands down. Everybody else can only imitate what Howard does

Bullshit.

The man sold out and went full PC. He is a combination of the three words he banned. Howard the RNF. Fuck him.