Opinion on Jared Kushner?

What is your opinion of Jared Kushner?

What is YOUR opinion of Jared Kushner?

1 Like

twerp

I bet he is a cuck. 

I have none other than im jealous he gets to sleep with this everynight

A Conversation With Ivanka Trump About Winning the Old Post Office ...

1 Like

MarcusAurelioFan -

I bet he is a cuck. 

I find this response funny. It seems the ones that always parrot "cuck" are most likely the ones that enjoy other men hitting on thier women. 

1 Like

Al Cappucino -

This, lucky bastard. Fuck me marrying into this family is his winning ticket. Can’t get too upset the man got lucky.

No real opinion on him other than that he has that weird white guy look to him, like he might be an alien. Musk, Schiff, Zuckerberg and Bale as Patrick Bateman all give me the same vibe. 

MarcusAurelioFan -

What is YOUR opinion of Jared Kushner?

Not a fan and seems completely out of his depth.

I really dislike how much influence he has over Trump. His family are extremely close friends with Benjamin Netanyahu and as a child Netanyahu would sleep in his house when he visited the US. Even if Israel is an ally, that’s not appropriate. He and ivanka are also quite liberal and I simply don’t like or trust them. 

ABCTT_SENNIN -

No real opinion on him other than that he has that weird white guy look to him, like he might be an alien. Musk, Schiff, Zuckerberg and Bale as Patrick Bateman all give me the same vibe. 

Lol

He's smarter than he's portrayed in the media, but he's very inexperienced in diplomatic situations.

1 Like

I don’t know shit about him.  I know enough to know that going into business with family isn’t always the best idea...

I would like to smell his dick

He's milking the Trump presidency for every penny he can.

If it weren't for impeachments, viruses and non-stop Trump bashing/praising from the media we'd actually hear more about all the shit he's pulling behind the scenes.

From taking advantage of developer incentives to build in run down urban areas (something he lobbied for)

To profiting off the Covid provisions that freeze federal mortgage payments to those renting low/medium income housing properties (his family are landlords to low income earners, basically, which tells you all you need to know). https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/04/jared-kushner-keeps-proving-nepotism-is-a-bad-way-to-handle-pandemics

There are plenty of other allegations of how he's using his influence to push daddy-in-law to approve legislation that helps the Kushner empire.

But outside of all that, he comes off as an arrogant, soulless weasel that has never given poor Ivanka anything even remotely close to an orgasm in all their years together. Of course, she may just find rubbing herself against his very thick bank book does the trick.

1 Like

if youre talking about opportunity zones, Id love to hear more on why they were a bad idea 

He's a waxy skinned sociopath. Watch the Dirty Money (netflix) episode about him. He robs from the poor to pay for a prestige Manhattan building. 

He's even out of his depth in a business his father built for and handed him. 

2 Likes

I think Michael Cera could be good casting for him in tv or film portrayal 

1 Like

Al Cappucino -

+1

He seems like an overachiever.