Opinions about Eddie Huang?

I always hear people on the OG criticizing him.

But I kind of dig his show on VICE.

What is the problem people have with him?

My only beef is he acts like an Chinese wigger at times.

No idea who he is but I loved his episode on JRE. He had realllllly dumb ideas about a society salary cap, but at least he was entertaining and can hold a conversation.

I forgot to add, he does also seem to be a bit hypocritical in the sense that he seems to rally against stereotype while at the same time playing up to them

Don't know much about him except that the sitcom "Fresh Off the Boat" is based on him, and he's in a cringeworthy Sprite commercial.

I've been to his restaurant (really a tiny counter-service joint) in NYC and it's pretty good. Supposedly he had another restaurant that served Four Loko and it closed down inside of 6 months.

For a while I didn't realize he was a chef. I thought he may be a comedian or something since the show was based off his book.

Supposedly, he's been critical of the development of it saying his vision of it was compromised

I think he's sort of preachy. Kind of in the ultra liberal sense.

Fuck that's delicious is better.

I can't make it through Eddie talking about anything for long Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you guys 2 live crew was amazing. That's where he's from you faggots. Phone Post 3.0

PatK - I forgot to add, he does also seem to be a bit hypocritical in the sense that he seems to rally against stereotype while at the same time playing up to them

Pretty much this. Constantly bitches that any white person that cooks Chinese food is appropriating his culture while walking around and talking like he grew up in an old NWA music video. Total douchebag hypocrite.

I just watched the show he did in Jamaica and he said something like "Don't feed Whitey" and was mocking his camera crew and shit.

All this after emphasizing how important tourism is to the island.

Fuck that dude. Phone Post 3.0

Wonder how he feels about Mexicans cooking Chinese, Italian, etc. Are they approprating their culture? I'm going to guess he has some fucked up reason why it's ok.

In my experience, Mexicans cook about 90% of the food served in NYC restaurants of all types.

Fuck Huang. He's incredibly annoying, preachy, and fake. For the most part, anyone who acts "black" is going to be a shitty person, but it makes it worse when they come from an affluent Asian family. Thankfully, it's not every day you see an Asian wigger.