Opinions on Jack3D?

Hi all,

I've been recommended to try out Jack3D. Has anyone used this? And if so what are your opinions?

WFA

It is made by USPLabs. I prefer Jack3D over BSN NOxplode I have used both. Jack3D doesn't have the fillers other do. Best to just try it .If you ask one of the reps at Vitamin shop they may have a free sample for you to test it. If not go to USPlabs site and ask there they may send you a few samples to try.

i got a free bottle of Gakic when I bought a jug of protein powder and read lots of reviews saying Gakic works very well. Ill try it and give my honest review.

but i havent heard anything negative about jacked.so if you get some let us know how it is.

i've been using it since jan/feb and i recommend it to everyone. after a while you get used to 1 scoop and have to up it to 2 though

I used to work at vitamin world and it really messed with my WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE

1.M.R is getting rave reviews. If I had the choice of any pre sup to try it be that.

I wanted a broader audience base to respond from hence I posted it here.

Thanks Porkchop for the info. I'm actually in Australia and it seems quite hard to get here. I asked the staff at a vitamin store here and they said it's hard to get through Australian customs because it's almost like steroids. Any truth in that? I asked for more clarification but the staff was either not being helpful or just didn't know.

Please feel free to move this to appropriate forum moderators. Thanks.

I've used an entire bottle of Jack3d and got a few friends hooked in the process. My friends swear by it.
Pros:
Good mental focus
Great pumps
Tons of energy

Cons:
Loss of appetite
Hard crash when it wears off

USPLabs is a great company though. I've used almost everything from them. Prime, Anabolic Pump, and Powerfull all worked really good.

i use jack3d for a month and then take a month off. I think it's great, just makes me extremely focused on lifting. Unlike RoccCity, i don't have any crash at all. When i'm done working out i could go straight to bed. I use it all up in the gym. 1 and 1/2 scoops is what i take, with like 4 oz. of water.

I just started using Jack3d and my workout have been awesome. My head is clear and it gives me awesome energy. I have experienced a little "crashing" but not that bad. Compared to NO Xplode, NO Shotgun and other pre-workout supplements I have tried, Jack3d is far superior. I don't buy into the whole vascularity and pump results but if you're looking for a supplement that will give you good, focused workouts...this is it.

just use THC

Thanks all for comments and info. I'll give it a try.