Opinions on new Pearl Jam album?

ANyone given this a listen yet?

Looking for some OG feedback on it.

per the rules...

RefriedJinx - Does the lead singer still have a creed like voice? Phone Post 3.0

lol Eddie came FIRST, man!!!

Did not like.

NIN album is sick though.

Not yet, I also havent bought backspacer. i have every other one though

Not a fan of their new single Phone Post 3.0

RefriedJinx - 
Rumblefish -
RefriedJinx - Does the lead singer still have a creed like voice? Phone Post 3.0

lol Eddie came FIRST, man!!!
Lol that's like saying

Hey, I diarrhea'd all over my own face before you did it and it became popular Phone Post 3.0

you know my "self facial exfoliation with diarrhea" story?

UGCTT_ShanTheMan - Not yet, I also havent bought backspacer. i have every other one though
Same here.

I feel like backspacer and lightning bolt only have a few worthy songs each. They could have taken those and put them on 1 album that could stand with any album from their catalog.

I would encourage everyone into PJ to check out the interview Steve Gleason did with them. I guarantee you will not make it through without getting some dust in your eye. Phone Post 3.0

Kazp306 - 

Ten is in my top 10. I listened to the new one, angry coldplay is what I got out of it. Phone Post

lol

Pretty much

Their last 2 (self-titled and Backspacer) were awesome, I dunno how anyone could complain about them.

I'm iffy about the lead single on the new album but I heard a couple of other tracks that I liked.

Lol jinx. Hooked a couple. Phone Post 3.0

Dongbar - 
UGCTT_ShanTheMan - Not yet, I also havent bought backspacer. i have every other one though
Same here.

I feel like backspacer and lightning bolt only have a few worthy songs each. They could have taken those and put them on 1 album that could stand with any album from their catalog.

I would encourage everyone into PJ to check out the interview Steve Gleason did with them. I guarantee you will not make it through without getting some dust in your eye. Phone Post 3.0

just watched that gleason interview

good shit

i think its allright

couple fairly good songs, a couple i deleted for good. its decent music, just not great like theyve done far in the past

Youtube pearl jam espn

I tried to post a link but i suck at life

Great vid...u wont regret it:) Phone Post 3.0

It was pretty good. Subdued in parts,,, but good. Phone Post 3.0