Optical illusion or camel toe?

Julia Roberts in this weekend's WSJ magazine (magazine that comes in the weekend ewdition of the Wall Street Journal).  Online picture does not do it justice, in the print edition it basically looks like her vag in full glory.  If you happen to have the mag check it out.  Zoom in on this picture and you'll see what I'm talking about.  But probably an optical illusion?  Need some camel toe detectives.

She still looks like a seahorse with a wig if you ask me

Pretty Toeman

PatK - 

+1

I've never understood the attraction to her. It most have been all the body double parts of pretty women.

She would be more interesting to me if she'd stuck with the whore thing Phone Post 3.0

This man has 82 tattoos of Julia Roberts.

Wonder what his screen name is? Phone Post 3.0

cruedi - 
PatK - 

+1

I've never understood the attraction to her. It most have been all the body double parts of pretty women.

She was hot in her first few movies, in a late 80s kind of way

^ Correct. Hot in "Mystic Pizza".

PatK -

I would plow a seahorse in a wig if it had a nice human vag. Phone Post 3.0

Not toe

Maybe it's just my phone. But it looks like you can see her whole vag.

And it looks like an Arby's sandwich. Like, Christy Mac has competition. Phone Post 3.0

PatK -
cruedi - 
PatK - 

+1

She was hot in her first few movies, in a late 80s kind of way

I can agree with that. Phone Post 3.0

cruedi -
PatK - 

+1

I'm not exactly president of the Julia Roberts fan club myself but that doesn't mean I'm above fapping to a picture of what might be her vag in WSJ magazine. Phone Post 3.0

iHazpoopz - Maybe it's just my phone. But it looks like you can see her whole vag.

And it looks like an Arby's sandwich. Like, Christy Mac has competition. Phone Post 3.0
Dude I'm telling you in the print version it looks like you can see labia. Phone Post 3.0