Oregon OGers

Roll call. It seems like there are a lot of you bastards out there.

What's up today? I'm stuck working inside while Tigard drowns in rain.

HolyHackBBCZack - Roll call. It seems like there are a lot of you bastards out there.

I was a piece of shit, and ditched work to catch up on sleep. No way I wanted to sit in traffic on the way home from beaverton. Phone Post 3.0

I love Beaverton

Issac Graham - 
HolyHackBBCZack - Roll call. It seems like there are a lot of you bastards out there.

I was a piece of shit, and ditched work to catch up on sleep. No way I wanted to sit in traffic on the way home from beaverton. Phone Post 3.0

For not having a lot out here we have all the cities traffic it seems

Everyone busy organic farming?

Watch out for dysentery. Mofos be dropping like flies from it on the Oregon trail Phone Post 3.0

HolyHackBBCZack - Everyone busy organic farming?

I'm in McMinnville. Literally half of everyone I know down here is an organic farmer.

It's nice down here, but avoid talking about politics or deodorant.

Went to the Portland Pet Expo a couple weeks ago and couldn't find anything for my dogs but vegan organic dog treats. He hates them because he is not a vegan.

I'm very anti politics, really it's the only way to be in Portland. Outsiders might think Oregon politics are a big hippy love fest but really it's more like an arms race to see who can be the most radical.

Eugene here.

Pissing rain still.

Yep. I have a massive garden in the backyard. Chickens too. Yumm eggs daily.

I don't pay attention to politics or deodorant

6'0" 187lbs

I will step out of my anarchy box for a second to vote yes for marijuana though. What do you all think about legalizing the t'weed?

HolyHackBBCZack - I will step out of my anarchy box for a second to vote yes for marijuana though. What do you all think about legalizing the t'weed?

gotta do it. The laws are far from perfect, but hopefully we can adjust laws accordingly in later elections.

Voted to legalize it. And I've never even smoked. It just makes sense.

It's hard to say if it will pass or not. Yes Portland and the valley are pretty liberal but the towns near the coast, central and eastern Oregon have a lot of redneck ass people in them. I honestly think it could make Oregon a safer place. Safer from crime, safer from cops, safer from streets full of drunk drivers on weekends.

Eugene here. Pouring away, heading downtown to help my buddy cut some weight before his fight tonight? Phone Post 3.0

In the NE

Hong Kong Phooey -

I love Beaverton

Had to go there today to see a client I hate Beaverton. Phone Post 3.0

Ian King - Eugene here. Pouring away, heading downtown to help my buddy cut some weight before his fight tonight? Phone Post 3.0

Oh shit good luck from the OG! I'd be there if I could but I'm stuck working till 9 tonight. Try some of that Diego Sanchez, Yoga in the Rain warmup. I hear good things.

What's the plans for Halloween? Portland Spirit is doing a Boo's Cruise for $20 a person, thinking on going with that. Theaters in town playing Abbot and Costello Meet Frankenstein, The Exorcist, House of Wax in 3D and Texas Chainsaw Massacre this week.

Black Keys are playing Halloween night. Phone Post 3.0

The 'couv