Oregon Roll Call...Where you at?

Gracie Technics Hillsboro but moving to the coast in the next month. Where you train at??

I really really like the vibe in Oregon now great schools, even better community

Nemesis downtown pdx.

Great vibe in Oregon, this subforum dead as a mofo.

I might make an effort to try and bring it back...Maybe lol..

Silversons there now too?

That would take some serious effort!  Even the HG seems to be losing some steam as of late.

I just got ezekieled by Mr. Silverson on Fri. 

Still hope to make out out to your spot one day from the other thread, but time seems to just keep slipping away.

Dude if your on facebook hit me up. We always got guest stopping by. We had MMAD.'s Rob Hesia teach a class a few weeks back and Wong has been stopping by recently. Tons of good training

Impact JJ Beaverton here! And I will post whore this subforum back to life!

I'm out of Portland Judo but I train with guys from all over.

Oldboy, I think you guys are pretty close to us (Nemesis over on Morrison by PGE/Jeld Wen).  We should do a cross train - we have open mats on Sat.  I used to wrestle greco a bit back when I was younger and I've always wanted to work more of that kind of stand up. 

Cross-Side - I've made it out to a couple of Saturdays at your place b/c Eric is really close with all those guys, and I hope to make it out more times.  Your mats are like a murderer's row, just getting schooled by one guy after another! 

Not me mang. I've been around a while, but due to injury and schedule am still pretty green. I'm trying to work my schedule so that I can buckle down and finally get my Blue Belt. I feel like I'm getting close, just need to smooth out some rough edges and tighten up a couple of things.

btw Eric's a stud. I've made it out for a couple of Open Mat's. You guys do work.

Oldboy, I'll be there this Saturday. Look for an old out of shape white belt lol

Renzo Gracie Academy in Portland

They're just getting a new location in NE Portland; it's gunna be tight! Any Portland BJJ practitioners hanging out here?

Laef - Renzo Gracie Academy in Portland

They're just getting a new location in NE Portland; it's gunna be tight! Any Portland BJJ practitioners hanging out here?
Watch your legs around those mofos! Phone Post

Pretty dead thread but Im in southern Oregon. 10th Planet Ronin training at Higs Gym

I trained at SBGi for 7 years. I've been at Nemesis for the last 8 months and love it.

Im training at SBGi. Do we know eachother Barnicale Bill?

We probably do. How long have you been there?

Haha, at this rate you guys can complete a conversation by August!

OG nemesis guy here checking in, moved south though but can't wait to come up and train again. Eric is the man! Phone Post 3.0

Barnicale Bill - We probably do. How long have you been there?
About a year and a half. Phone Post 3.0

Well I keep forgetting to check this subforum.