Orlando Sanchez dead?

At 40?!? Damn he must have been rough on his body

2 Likes

People had talked about him using drugs and steroids. Couple that with being overweight and these things happen. RIP

14 Likes

Suicide possibly ? Was he about to lose everything in the tex lawsuit?

2 Likes

On his instagram page, a lot of known fighters/Bjj peeps are RIP’ing on his last post.

Sad for sure, looks like he was married with 3 kids.

RIP

1 Like

I was a big fan until he was a douche with Strickland. Still sad to pass so early but it’s not a surprise given his lifestyle.

2 Likes

Also regularly talked about his insane cocaine use allegedly in the past. From the horse’s mouth, so don’t pile on me.

7 Likes

That’s going to get thrown out.

2 Likes

really?

How about this stuff reported multiple times before:

"Gracie Barra professor and regional director is loosing his school as students leave in mass exodus. Within the last few weeks, Orlando Sanchez has seen all his inner circle crumble. GBP competition team, all his black belts, and a large number of parents leave his academy. All in the wake of an affair with a female student Orlando groomed from the ripe age of fifteen. An affair that took place behind closed doors, at the academy, and in his private home wile his wife was away. The relationship reportedly lasted the span of a year.

Mr. Sanchez has a long track record of loosing female students due to sexual harassment and affairs. He has also been know to carry on relationships with mothers and students with husbands that train under him. One student reports of photos on the GBLCF iPad containing nude photos of a student/mother/wife. The not so tech savvy Sanches unwittingly linked his phone to the academy iPad.

We hope Orlando seeks drug treatment for his own sanity and for his family.

13 Likes

Hes a pedo? Well then fuck him

4 Likes

Strickland put out a hit on him?

2 Likes

fuck that guy. a fat pedo addict? my day is the same.

3 Likes

Not technically. Supposedly She was his student and he put a bunch of “individual work” with her at the school during her high school years and then he started hitting it after she was of age.

Technically not illegal since he’s not an actual teacher or coach affiliated with an actual public or private school, but obviously shady.

3 Likes

Position of power or authority is still within the law regardless of being a teacher. It’s the leverage that a teacher has over the student. Just like a coach would be charged with the evidence.

Smoke ======>>>> fire

3 Likes

Vato went full pat barry.never go full pb

11 Likes

It’s called grooming. He’s a pedo.

3 Likes

i have only heard bad things about him

3 Likes

Speaking of pedos.

Hermes Franca still alive?

1 Like

Yes, he Elias Cepedos hero…