Orlando Sanchez dead?

Having your dad die when you’re a kid isn’t that bad.

5 Likes

This one got me Hillbo. Always so sympathetic

1 Like

I wouldn’t say say so if I didn’t know for a fact.

4 Likes

I wanted to murder my ex for the shot she did to me and my new girl said,” you are not forgiving her because of hating her. Forgiveness isn’t about her. It is about you. Until you forgive you carry the burden from her”.

Fuck I hate when the women’s are the correct.

8 Likes

This is completely true. You choose when you forgive. You also choose when you accept apologies. Forgiveness should come as soon as you can do it. Accepting apologies will come as soon as they mean it.

2 Likes

would love to bang his mourning wife

3 Likes
2 Likes

I hope my death isn’t announced in the OG.

3 Likes

No kidding…

1 Like

No it’s not if the guy is a pedo. Rest in piss.

1 Like

says a lot about your relationship with your father

6 Likes

His father and his friends all took turns pumping young Hillbo full of inbred seed.

5 Likes

Oh fuck Dildofagtrane is going to come back with some shit on that one… NOT ok Rapechoke…now you are fucked

4 Likes

Im shocked that this troll hasnt surfaced after such a spurious accusation… maybe the generator went down in his trailer park and nobody has power in the “Ocean Sands Mobile Home Park” in East Pitchfork Texas… where are you Dilbo you fucking faggit

3 Likes

sorry to hear about Orlando and really sorry for the family.

but about holding onto hate, thats fine as long as you are flippant about how much you hate them. hatred keeps you warm, but only when you’re specifically cold - every so often you can run with it, can give you super-powers. just sayin.

1 Like

Not according to yoda

the jedi dont teach you everything you need to know. you must to see the whole picture to harness the full power. they are holding you back. they are stealing what’s rightfully yours. you know what to do to resolve this. let your hate flow; let your hate make you powerful and you can give life to those you care about. join us.

1 Like

You people are fucking weirdos. Hating on a guy after he’s dead. How miserable do you have to be?

6 Likes

To be fair, people hated on him when he was alive, we don’t want to look like hypocrites now do we?

12 Likes

Yea, its pretty bad to be hating on the dead… i think the Native American war chiefs even forbid talking about the dead, much less talking shit…

4 Likes