Ortiz In-Depth On Dana White Beef!

Excerpt from Tito Ortiz interview part 2 from www.mmanews.com

MMANews.com: With the bad blood between you and Dana White, when your contract does expire would you consider going to any other organizations such as Bodog or the IFL for example?

Tito Ortiz: No, to me I started my career with the UFC before Zuffa even bought it and I plan on ending my career with the UFC unless other things come about, you never know. There are so many other companies that come up but my heart and dedication is with the UFC, I have complete loyalty to the UFC for the future. I've never fought for any other company ever and I don't plan on it anytime soon as long as I get what I want.

MMANews.com: Will the problems with Dana White recently from the boxing fight and what not... will that cause any problems when it comes contract time the fight after Rashad?

Tito Ortiz: I hope not, business is business. Dana wanted to put it on Spike TV and I never got a chance to tell my side of the story.

MMANews.com: What is your side of the story?

Tito Ortiz: Basically there was no bout agreement with that fight. Yes it was in my contract but there was no bout agreement for the fight itself and I wasn't going to fight without the agreement. Dana White lied on Spike saying I called him and said I'd let him off the hook and all that B.S. It was completely B.S. I called him and told him word-for-word, "Dana, there is no contract and I'm not going to show up next weekend. There's no way I'll show up unless there is a contract in place".

MMANews.com: But if you could have it done, have it set up in the proper way - you would get in there with Dana White and do the boxing match?

Tito Ortiz: Oh for sure. It was just supposed to be a sparring match but now after all the stuff that has happened I would go in there trying to hurt him. I don't think he'd last a round. People are trying to say I'm afraid of Dana but I think people have lost their minds. The last time I checked I've been in the sport a long long time and I'm not afraid of no man when I step inside an octagon. I don't think Dana would have made it out of the first round. So if it does happen in the future that would be something to watch, if people want to see me beat up Dana White let's get the bout agreement in place and we'll do the fight.

To read the complete transcription for part two of the Tito Ortiz interview go to the following URL:

http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Exclusive:-Ortiz-On-Dana-Beef-UFC-73-Rampage-Liddell-[Pt.-2].html

blablablablablabla

Dis Tito not ask for the fight in his contract negotations?

"Yes it was in my contract but there was no bout agreement for the fight itself and I wasn't going to fight without the agreement."

what exactly is a "bout agreement"?

ttt

TTT for MMANEWS. I enjoy the interviews they have on there!

"I'm not afraid of no man" So then he is afraid?

Thanks Jack!

dicktuck 101 imo

ttt

Tito is done.

"...and I'm not afraid of no man when I step inside an octagon."

Uh... 'member Chuck?

one more - ttt