Ortiz Interview About Shamrock

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH TITO ORTIZ AT UFC 48 PRESS CONFERENCE ABOUT HIS WANT TO FIGHT KEN SHAMROCK AND MORE...

Hello to all on the Forum:

I was at the UFC 48 post fight press conference and just a few minutes after Ken blew up at Tito I was able to get an interview with Tito for the Maxfighting.com camera crew.

My hats off to Ken and I congratulate him on his big win against Kimo. Ken was truly pissed at Tito for forcing the issue the way he did at the press conference about them fighting again.... so if you want to see and hear Tito's viewpoint on the reason he did what he did, you can view the interview now.

The interview is posted at Maxfighting.com and is available for members to view.

Regards,

Bruce Buffer

www.maxfighting.com

lol

STAGED!!

We all know it was all hype Bruce, we arent that dumb.

" Ken was truly pissed at Tito for forcing the issue the way he did at the press conference about them fighting again "

Bruce, put down the cra.... I mean microphone.

Why does Maxfighting charge money for what other sites offer for free?

If it was staged, which I know it mutually wasn't, it would of worked better for Ken to have started the whole thing up by calling out Tito from the stage, rather than the other way around IMO. That would of been better show biz... if it was staged.

Luckypunch:

I was the announcer at the KOTC that night with Ken and Otsuka and yes, I agree that was staged, which Ken is a master at, but not this one. Ken was PO'd at Tito and rightfully so.

Hello Hot Potatao:

• If you prove it was staged by both Ken and Tito together and not just Tito, because I'm sure Tito knew exactly what he wanted to do before he stepped in the room, I'll personally buy you a $350 ticket to UFC 49.

• As far as, "remind him that if he's going to fight he should get paid for it. At over 6 feet and a solid 220lbs, you could probably have restrained him much more easily..."

Glad to see you know my measurements, but why ruin an expensive tux when you can have security do the work and yes, if you're gonna fight, then of course the only reason to is to get paid.

The Chief: "Why does Maxfighting charge money for what other sites offer for free?"

• It's called running a business that has overhead and hopefully you enjoy what Maxfighting offers. If not, no problem, as there are other quality MMA sites on the net and I support them all.

Best wishes to all of you... have fun everyone.

"Buffer Has Now Left the Forum"

www.maxfighting.com

Lots of smoke being blown up asses here.

Just like our fight was. LOL

Could someone post the whole story. Why did Ken blow up? What did Ken say? What did Tito do?
Please tell.

Staged or not, we're all talking about it

Oh, I'll watch if they fight again,but I don't believe for a second that that wasn't pre-arranged, if not scripted.

ttt for ken/tito 2 and good ppv buys for the UFC

droc is correct. Two weeks ago nobody would have been interested in Tito - Ken II. Now, Ken KO's Kimo and Tto starts a near brawl at the press conference. The next thing is everyone is on message boards sounding off about who will win in a rematch. Like someone else already said, I don't care to see this rematch, but it is pretty much inevitable now.

I would rather see Ken fight Mir or something.

STOP WITH ALL THE BLOODY REMATCHES....AHHHAHRRRAAAAAA!!

STAGED!!!

I love this place..

Ken was saying before he fought Kimo that he wanted to fight Tito again.