Oscar calls out Canelo! lol

Oscar, angry that Canelo dumped him for Eddie Hearn, is talking fighting.

Recenly he criticized Canelos’ form on sm which led to an aggressive back and forth between them, in which Canelo posted kicthen utensil emojos (you know what that means)!

Now it seems like his GSP fight may have just been a warm for the fight Oscar really wants. lol

The grudge match. Like a Jedi story. Master vs Disciple.

2 Likes

coked out Oscar is hilarious

4 Likes

I would watch.

2 Likes
2 Likes

“fuckin knock your ass out” This guy’s becoming my fav boxer, and I wasn’t even a fan of his when he was active. Coked out Oscar, no can defend.

3 Likes

Oh shit Canelo is a white supremacist? Fuck.

1 Like

This looks more like a coked out person than oscar lol

1 Like

wow after all these years of Oscar hyping up Canelo like he is the greatest boxer in history.

I guess all the drugs and alcohol have made Oscar forget how terrible he looked vs Pacquiao like 15 years ago.

2 Likes

The story of that fight.

1 Like

Will check it out, thanks. All I remember is him looking like a walking heavybag.

2 Likes

Yea Oscar was getting IV’s prior to the Manny fight. He almost killed himself making 147. I remember Roach telling Manny he saw the needle marks on Oscars arm so go out aggressively.

Oscar looks good there. He should fight another old guy.

1 Like

He should fight the best fighter on earth the dana fucking white

Fight an old guy? N-word please, give him 2 lines and feed him Canelo. He’ll beat that redhead like his unwanted step child.

1 Like

Oscar looks good still. I dont think GSP should box him. Dana should. That would be a fun spectacle.

1 Like

Unless your last name is Biden you arent allowed to call me that!

1 Like

Oscar, you are a hall of famer - FOR GAWDS SAKE, PLEASE STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF TWICE A WEEK!