Oscar Ratings Collapse Down 16% Hits All Time Low

SAD!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/05/collapse-oscar-ratings-crash-double-digits/

The ratings for Sunday night’s telecast of the 90th annual Academy Awards collapsed by a whopping 16 percent, which would mean an all-time low, according to early estimates.

Variety reports that the “8 p.m.-11 p.m. portion of ABC’s telecast averaged an 18.9 household rating and 32 share in Nielsen’s metered market overnight ratings … That’s down about 16% from the 22.5/37 rating generated by the 2017 Oscars.”

According to Deadline, the “18.9 appears to be an all-time low for the Oscars, below the previous low ratings point for the Oscars, logged with the 2008 telecast (21.9).”

The ratings will be updated once all the numbers are in,But if past is prologue, those numbers will not change much either way.

I guess America isn't really into 3.5 hours of hypocritical elites thumbing their noses at the masses. Color me shocked.

DaveFu - 

Where did you find a gif of zned?????

Hollywood has become so self important that its ridiculous.  No wonder this sort of shit keeps tanking.

Millionaires patting each other on the back while they display their utter contempt for middle America.

And they don't understand why people aren't tuning in.

Did Jimmy K cry at all during the broadast?????

sadic1 -
DaveFu - 

Where did you find a gif of zned?????

Holy shit...lol...thwre are similarities....

PeoriaBJJ -

Did Jimmy K cry at all during the broadast?????

He actually cried non-stop throughout the entire broadcast, start to finish. Some people felt it was a little much, but I think it just showed how much he cares about the tough times we're living in. 

Until about five years ago I stayed up every year for the Oscars. Honestly I had no idea they’d even happened this year til I just saw this post! The quality of mainstream films is as poor as it’s ever been right now in my opinion, Netflix has changed the whole landscape, Cinemas are dying 

Because the majority of nominations were garbage. 

lordbreakdown -

Because the majority of nominations were garbage. 

How The Shape of Water was even nominated for an Oscar was beyond me. I thought the movie was terrible.

I guess women and faggots had better things to do then watch that shit 

Don’t believe I’ve ever watched it. I couldn’t care less. 

Heard a couple of women bitching about it was on that evening and how they weren't watching because "it's too political"

Haven’t The Oscar been going down for years?  

camicom -

I guess America isn't really into 3.5 hours of hypocritical elites thumbing their noses at the masses. Color me shocked.

Correct

camicom - 

This.

I love that according to them, this sexual harrassment is some new thing that needs to be taken on, and shame on those of us in Hollywood for not paying attention. They'll get to the bottome of this.

Dumbasses don't realize that anyone working out in the real word has known about this for over 25 years.

They even made movies about it.

I heard that the gift bags for this were worth some foolishly rediculos amount of money.  

Why wouldn't all these liberals forgo the gift bag and donate the money to charity or some shit?

I hope the event isn't even televised next year.