Osipczak vs. Riddle on tap for 105

Prtety obvious he'd be on the card, but Matt Riddle is the man who'll be the test for Osipczak.

Tough fight for both guys, wrestler vs. striker pretty much -  but very interesting none the less!

Will be good to see how Nick handles a good wrestler.

www.mmaunltd.com/news-detail.asp/NewsID/776/osipczak-vs-riddle-at-105.htm

Big Matt is way too strong and sexy for any o them British boys....git ready to see the Riddle Rodeo fellas...YEEHAW!!!

Interesting fight ! Good undercard filler.

Also looks like debutants Jared Hamman and Alexander Gustafsson will fight at UFC 105.

DBerry - Interesting fight ! Good undercard filler.

Also looks like debutants Jared Hamman and Alexander Gustafsson will fight at UFC 105.
yep.

www.mmaunltd.com/news-detail.asp/NewsID/775/gustaffson-vs-hamman-at-105.htm

MMAunltd - 
DBerry - Interesting fight ! Good undercard filler.

yep.

www.mmaunltd.com/news-detail.asp/NewsID/775/gustaffson-vs-hamman-at-105.htm

Any insight on the main event ? I'm going and I'm hoping a quality fight is announced out of the blue !

Yeah, well there are rumours. I haven't published anything on the site yet because it's pretty much speculation at the moment though.

Rumours are Marquardt vs. Hendo

BTW you got your tickets quick!

This has got first round win written all over it. For Nick!

MMAunltd -  BTW you got your tickets quick!

Haven't ordered them yet - Have the flights and hotel booked though. There will be no rush on the tickets I'm sure ! Especially with the announced card so far.

I've seen plenty of rumours around the main event - Henderson v Marquardt is an excellent fight but personally I'm unsure if thats main event worthy. Another rumour of Swick v Hughes doesn't do much for me.

I'm really REALLY hoping the UFC pull out something a bit special. There are a few fighters not tied to any cards in the foreseeable future just yet like Vera & Griffin. I'm sure Thiago Silva could make this event too.

I talked to Marshall Zelaznik the other day and he said the names being thrown around were 'definitely main event worthy'.

I don't think there's any huge stars that are available tbh...

I'd be careful, get your tickets quickly because, even though the main event hasn't been announced, the tickets will still fly out!

MMAunltd -  I talked to Marshall Zelaznik the other day and he said the names being thrown around were 'definitely main event worthy'.

I don't think there's any huge stars that are available tbh...

I'd be careful, get your tickets quickly because, even though the main event hasn't been announced, the tickets will still fly out!

Seen that the other day - I must compliment you on the site, it looks good and provides solid updates, one of the most reliable sources out there.

I'll be ordering my tickets next week when they go on general release - I do have to say though, I've been to 3 of the UK events so far.

UFC 70 - Strong card, got good sales as it was the first card in the UK in a long time.
UFC 75 - Great main event, Cro Cop v Kongo in the main card was enough to entice me to that !
UFC 85 - Card suffered alot with fighters getting injured, The UFC done what they could to salvage it and in the end the night provided alot of good fights.

I've purposely missed the last 2, UFC cards headlined by fights of Bisping v Leben and Sanchez v Stevenson simply isn't good enough. These cards would not happen in the states so why should it be acceptable to have them happen in the UK ? Are the UK & Irish fans still expected to attend on the novelty factor of having UFC events here ?

I'll continue to support the UFC and go where its financially possible but the constant stream of sub-par events is starting to wear thin.

Remember, its not long ago Dana White assured fans we'd see a title fight in the UK again this year... Thats obviously not happening now.

Hope this doesn't come across as a major rant on the UFC, I just feel we should be getting treated to the same quality cards as the US do.

Just compare the main events of the 2 cards either side of this one when the main event is confirmed for UFC 105.

The comments are much appreciated mate, glad you like the site and we do our best.

I know what you're saying about the events BUT on the flip side, what other event would bring us fighters of the calibre of Sanchez/Stevenson/Maia/Marquardt etc like 95?

Obviously I'll be there regardless but I agree if I was the paying public then I wouldn't be the happiest - I'd still definitely be there though!

P.S try and get yourself the newsletter presale code on Saturday when it comes out to ensure you get seats/decent seats.

I appreciate what you are saying as well, in the larger scheme of things we don't get any other quality MMA, and it certainly doesn't come any bigger than the UFC. The entire experience is fantastic. I remember walking in to the Arena for UFC 70 and getting a surreal feeling seeing the octagon in front of me.

I have the presale code already (got it in the email today), I might take your advice and get online Saturday morning to get the seats booked. Give us paying fans a wave from your lovely cage side seats !!! :-)

they are really taking their time with riddle. that's fine, he's young.

he should take this one easily, hopefully he can finish this time.

ttt for FREE ON SPIKE. =)

- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. TBA

- Michael Bisping -145 vs. Denis Kang +115

- Dan Hardy -145 vs. Dong Hyun Kim +115

- James Wilks vs. Matt Brown

- John Hathaway vs. Paul Taylor

- Terry Etim vs. Shannon Gugerty

- Ross Pearson vs. Aaron Riley

- Nick Osipczak vs. Matt Riddle

- DaMarques Johnson vs. Peter Sobotta

- Andre Winner vs. Roli Delgado

- Jared Hamman vs. Alexander Gustaffson

DBerry - I appreciate what you are saying as well, in the larger scheme of things we don't get any other quality MMA, and it certainly doesn't come any bigger than the UFC. The entire experience is fantastic. I remember walking in to the Arena for UFC 70 and getting a surreal feeling seeing the octagon in front of me.

I have the presale code already (got it in the email today), I might take your advice and get online Saturday morning to get the seats booked. Give us paying fans a wave from your lovely cage side seats !!! :-)
I will be sure to buddy ;)

I've been to the others as a fan and it is amazing, love it. At UFC 70 we got bumped up from the nosebleeds to the £100 seats because there was empty seats, that was a turn up for the books. Being there with a beer in hand and a bunch of mates isn't a bad way to go pal!

That said, being there as press = sweet!

This fight is Nick via KO or Riddle via decision I think.

GO Riddle!

Riddle will kill him, no contest.

Matt-riddle_medium

Heart - Nick

Head - Matt