OSP calls out Maldonado and Perosh

Potential fights for him:

Davis
Rashad
AJ
Gustafsson

What an idiot for calling out those guys...

smashy - Sick of these average guys calling themselves legends after beating the real legends waaaayyyyy past their prime. What legend or aspiring legend calls out Persoh or Maladano

Shogun: retire

OSP: youll never do what Shogun did
Tap to Forrest? Phone Post 3.0

smashy - Sick of these average guys calling themselves legends after beating the real legends waaaayyyyy past their prime. What legend or aspiring legend calls out Persoh or Maladano

Shogun: retire

OSP: youll never do what Shogun did
When did OSP ever claim he's a legend lol. Ofcourse he's never going to live up to a career like shoguns. Also he's calling out ppl that are irrelevant to rank. Sure he's no Shogun but don't bash him man. Phone Post 3.0

He has a beef with both of those guys. Phone Post 3.0

Just the word on the street... Phone Post 3.0

Should have called out the local bag boy who works weekends at Walmart. Phone Post

I looked at my brother and said "That's gotta be the first time I've ever heard anyone call out Perosh" Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises - I looked at my brother and said "That's gotta be the first time I've ever heard anyone call out Perosh" Phone Post 3.0
Didn't Vinny call him out or just talk shit to him online? I'm pretty certain you are correct in that he didn't call him out after a win in the post fight interview, just curious. Phone Post 3.0

WattMell -
whoabro - Shouldve called out sam hoger imo Phone Post 3.0
Should've called out Roger Hollett. Phone Post 3.0
Akira Shoji Phone Post 3.0

Vulva Fabulous -
TheEmperorRises - I looked at my brother and said "That's gotta be the first time I've ever heard anyone call out Perosh" Phone Post 3.0
Didn't Vinny call him out or just talk shit to him online? I'm pretty certain you are correct in that he didn't call him out after a win in the post fight interview, just curious. Phone Post 3.0
I think Vinny just talked shit about him online after the fight was set. Phone Post 3.0

He just called out Kevin Rozier on twitter Phone Post 3.0

Maybe the "fans" won't admit it but shogun is on the same level as both those guys. Phone Post 3.0