Ostrich derby

is that you ?

This was 215 fat Jwider still doing flips

1 Like

nice one …I can barely do a front flip off of a low ass diving board. Without either over rotating and belly flopping or slapping my fucking back lol. That’s awesome.
I’ve done some, close to 50 ft jumps into water (lakes , etc) , just feet first.

And that is fucking scary

1 Like

Also hammered drunk and high as shit

3 Likes

even more impressive lol

3 Likes

I actually over rotated on this and smacked a little bit

I saw.

But still better flip then I could do on 3 ft board , lol

me & flips :

2 Likes

Good stuff.
Drunk J-Roc didnt spot his landing once feet came around…still pretty slick for a big guy :wink:

1 Like

me and a buddy ( my blue shorts tho )

3 Likes

and one with my “yellow shorts”

2 Likes

The more i see of you @rigpig , the more i imagine you as a big ol yellow labrador retriever.

A really horny one…

The kind that climbs fences and chews thru doors and leashes

4 Likes

you pretty much nailed it

3 Likes

This looks real fuckin gnarly

1 Like

FRAT

Our guide took us to all these spots. We didn’t have to scope it out down below. We just trusted him. There was one spot though he says you need to make sure you jump forward a certain amount. Because you had to clear a rock shelf that was just under the surface. no worries.

And then this super hot chick in our group. She wanted to do it. So we explained to her that she’s got to jump off a certain way. It seemed like she understood. But either she was nervous or excited or whatever (women). But when she went to jump off the cliff.

She just stepped off. And my heart sank. I thought right there and then she’s dead.

… she just barely barely cleared the shelf. And it was like a 35 ft drop.

Jesus

3 Likes

4 Likes

Still no ostrich posts?

I’ve got a folder of pictures from a certain two weeks in my life that I’m posting all around the forum.

1 Like

Same place we hopped in the cassowary pen. We hopped in the crocodile pen. But you can see in the bottom right hand corner. Just the youngens.

Img_0190

Even at 2 ft long they were mean as hell

1 Like

my Big Croc exp

They had exhibits with the big ones. And as I mentioned before nobody was fucking at this place. And employees were never checking on us.

So we were on a raised Landing that went over top of some big crocs. I broke off about a 12 14 ft dead branch. And was kind of taunting a big crock. He grabbed it with his mouth. And it ripped right out of my hands. There was no way I could even hold on to it. like in a split second. I was like holy shit.

thats my story on that

I think I ve posted that gay story on here b4 lol