OTM Pac Sub Results!

The reason we asked for schools rather than affiliation is because this and future tournaments we will be awarding a trophy/plaque for the overall school. If each academy registered under Relson, then which academy gets to hang or represnt the reward? That was just my thought. It would be neat for academies to display team awards within their own academy. Just a thought, also I would go broke buying each indvidual Relson affiliate academy a trophy. For the

ttt

Ummm, what happened to the results? We are two weeks out and no results?

??????

dmax808 - ??????

"Anyone, anyone, Bueller.... Bueller...."

Results? Partial results? Kids? No gi? Gi? Anything?

checks cleared...results should be done no?

winners or ?

Did the ever post results?

Hello?

*Hello Hello Hello......"

mad tiger - 
var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/oyCy-ke1SSw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1", "postVideo-26750571-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-26750571");  

What's wrong with that video? It's dark then light, dark then light...

haha, see what i did......ahhhh never mind :P

Rodrigo VS. Jared 

Link -  Rodrigo vs. Kyle

good match

Thanks Tek I never got to see them

How much did people spend there and they still have no results???

the guillotine counter to the deep half is always a threat. oh man

Faxapreta - How much did people spend there and they still have no results???

This tournament cost the same as the triple crown events and is produced at a bigger venue.  The cost of producing such an event is not profitable or we would be doing them every other month.  This is a WGA/GTA Tournament.  OTM helps with sponsoring and staffing.  The results are not provided by us, sorry.  You can check out world grappling games; same as last year. 

Is that your im exempt, status quo...

So basically you are saying. Hay we are so close to these guys that we helped hire everyone for the event. But yet not close enough to email them to find out the results so they may be posted.

I didn't think I needed to ask a question. HAY who has the results??? PAC SUB or OTM??? after all both their names are on the f-ing tournament...

Hay D-bag... I just wanted to know the f-ing results not an excuse. If you find it not profitable don't have a tournament next year. Besides that is f-ing problem not ours.

OKAY EVERYONE, STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD! oh man

man if people can't remember if they won or not they have bigger problems then this

in otm fs's defense, he's been tracking it down, but it's hard when the hired company leaves w/ all that shit and then shafts the man paying the bills.

this is indeed a wtf situation that doesn't need us shooting the messenger.