OTN Bonuses

KO= Lawrence and Kampmann FON= Lawrence vs Cofer SUB= Chiesa 40k each!!! Great fights tonight

Awesome!

No love for Do Bronx? Phone Post

wonder what oliveira did to piss off zuffa, chiesa's sub was as plain and as run of the mill as you get against a guy who apparently had no idea how to defend against a basic RNC.

guess i shouldn't be surprised though, just another of countless examples that "of the night" bonuses are given completely arbitrarily on the whim of dana and the fertittas to keep lower paid fighters under their thumb and in line.

Didn't Oliviera get at least 2 OTNs before? I think those awards are not only given to how nice a finish is, but the implications behind them as well. Micheal was an underdog and pulled off the quick sub and made it look easy. Also Al got a couple of bonuses from the show, so he'll be fine too. Phone Post

chalice - wonder what oliveira did to piss off zuffa, chiesa's sub was as plain and as run of the mill as you get against a guy who apparently had no idea how to defend against a basic RNC.

guess i shouldn't be surprised though, just another of countless examples that "of the night" bonuses are given completely arbitrarily on the whim of dana and the fertittas to keep lower paid fighters under their thumb and in line.
GMAFB

Give me a fucking break. Phone Post