OUCH!!!!! Man's Testicle Explodes!!!

'IT WAS LIKE A VOLCANO' Grandad’s testicle ‘exploded’ after contracting African salmonella on dream holiday to Tunisia

David Worsley, 59, was left in agony when his privates swelled to ten times normal size before his left testicle 'exploded like a volcano' as he took a bath.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5283738/grandad-testicle-explode-like-volcano-tunisia-african-salmonella/

Does that make it a wet dream holiday?

.... I'll see myself out now

Sucks that he bust his nut but it sounds to me like he let the perfect opportunity for the world's best pimple popping video ever to slip through his fingers.

Seriously though it's horrific to think that's even possible wtf is African selmonala attacking testicles for anyways?
Never fart on a man's balls!

He said at one point it felt good when it exploded because of the release of press

2bobmob - Sucks that he bust his nut but it sounds to me like he let the perfect opportunity for the world's best pimple popping video ever to slip through his fingers.

Seriously though it's horrific to think that's even possible wtf is African selmonala attacking testicles for anyways?
Never fart on a man's balls!

He said at one point it felt good when it exploded because of the release of press
He said at one point it felt good when it exploded because of the release of pressure and it made a audible bang.
Haha fuuuck that noise.

Poor guy is going to have to spend the rest of his life as a liberal.

Jesus Christ 

Wow!

That's sexy

sub

“It literally went bang. When the doctor saw it later she said that it was like a volcano exploding. But it was such a relief because the pain had been so bad.”

Damn, you know you're in some grade A++ pain, when your nut exploding feels good compared to that.

Brings a whole new meaning to "busting a nut" and "blowing a load". 

Who had a nut drop during a fight?

I cringe to say - was it Cro-cop related? Can't recall if he was giver or reciever of kick...

Soup Nazi -

Good she is still so beautiful