Our current view

![](upload://wp4LZNriMD5pJS0VsDOb9rOHG8E.jpeg)

5 Likes

4 wheeling and fishing with the family and my buddy from grade school. Taking it easy this weekend. 

fuck yes, dude

busy couple of weeks but i'm taking the day to brew canoe the blue river up in indiana with some friends tomorrow. can't wait.

![](upload://sa6pRU0uptH3eoCjmBdvzhteUds.png)

Nice soul-cleansing you got going there.  Hope you and the rest of the Darlings have a blast.  

Have fun Briscoe!

![](upload://tcnQTMK7BF9N04YYO7FGgVHUUUo.jpeg)

They said they were going to swim but I didn’t think they’d actually dive in. Said it feels like bath water lol.

![](upload://4jjArE9oOZRQVZccADzlTq4QXKV.gif)

awesome post your catches

![](upload://aK6SVPfGMX9gLXOYb1d9pmQdsOL.jpeg)

First one my buddy caught. If fishing doesn’t work out then he’s always got a career in modeling.

Briscoe -

![](upload://aK6SVPfGMX9gLXOYb1d9pmQdsOL.jpeg)

First one my buddy caught. If fishing doesn’t work out then he’s always got a career in modeling.

Well, now i know who brought the moonshine

1 Like
DaveFu -

Lol no joke

Black Dougie -
Briscoe -

![](upload://wzQwlj4MOOcrNNLvImzmJW6KzCD.jpeg)

He’s rolling at this reply… 

Black Dougie -
Briscoe -

![](upload://wzQwlj4MOOcrNNLvImzmJW6KzCD.jpeg)

dp

![](upload://cILkytfrzFxbHYBTIraMv8fdFbm.jpeg)

My son’s friend just caught his first fish ever! He has really low self confidence and a pretty crappy home life, so this has made the day for all of us!!

1 Like
DaveFu -

What film is this 

Browny85 -
DaveFu -

What film is this 

You can't be serious??? 

Briscoe - 

![](upload://cILkytfrzFxbHYBTIraMv8fdFbm.jpeg)

My son’s friend just caught his first fish ever! He has really low self confidence and a pretty crappy home life, so this has made the day for all of us!!

awesome