Our Gym In Thailand & Beef With Tiger Huerta Swick

...shit just got REAL.

OP please go into more detail, I don't think I fully understand. ;)

Crazy story though, hope things work out for you and Roger.

ttt for swick swim

K-Dub-"T" -  ttt.

That was ... actually a darn good read.

Sifu Swick is articulate, and explosive.

LOL!!! I almost asked for that to be posted! I learned that in Thailand swimming at Nai Harn. Best last 30 seconds of a fight I ever had, we both were stumped at what the hell each other was doing!!

Mike Swick - LOL!!! I almost asked for that to be posted! I learned that in Thailand swimming at Nai Harn. Best last 30 seconds of a fight I ever had, we both were stumped at what the hell each other was doing!!

I've been saving that gif since that very moment my friend! 

Nicely placed sir! ;)

Tiger Muay Thai FTW!

Mike when do you and Roger plan to have the gym opened by? A friend and I are planning on going to Thailand this upcoming summer for some training, and it would be awesome if the gym is open by then.

Great read and wow lots of politics Phone Post

Good read. Phone Post

FWIW, I think Mike Swick is great! But Mike, I'll take your word for it.

cripes man, Thailand has a muay thai gym on every fucking corner. Trainers and fighters move in and move out weekly. If you and tiger were the only gyms in the area and the demand was small it might seem a little bit rude but the market is at capacity and there is no need to 'win' over someone in this situation. Fight camps and fights are a dime a dozen in thailand for muay thai. the country is big enough for more than even you guys. I think it would be cool if someone opened a muay thai /mma gym in the north like in chiang mai. Its beautiful but doesnt have the beaches and stuff. Good luck you guys and everyone put your peckers back in your pants and carrry on.

Fine

Read

And

Thanks

Appreciate the diatribe, Mike, and I know I speak for many when I say I anxiously await your return to the cage!

TTT for Ray's response?

Cody McKenzie shit just got real gif.....anyone?

Ray elbe has a habit of pissing people and being a little to clicky and shady. There a literally tons of these stories in the MT world from fighters that have beeen through there ranks at some point or simply chose to train else where

InspiritMick -  Cody McKenzie shit just got real gif.....anyone?

Wish I had time to read this right now.

In for later.

how many times do you start to hook up with a chick in thailand before you realize shes packing?

Good read!! Good luck with your gym and can't wait to see you fight when your rehabbing is done.!!

Anyone you have in mind for your return to the cage.?? Phone Post

"My choosing of this time has inadvertently forced you to chose this time to read it. Sorry if you were busy."

You know what, Mike? I am busy. And you're not forcing me to do a damn thing.

How very cocky of you to say.

Almost as cocky as you choosing to open a gym in Phuket.