our president's comments

First of all, calling entire countries and continents shitholes is uncalled for. That is rude, every nation, regardless of it's GDP, standard of living, or crime rate, deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, and US President should apologize for that language.

Having said that, I do have a problem with people calling our president a racist, including the UN. What if our president said - I want to look at admitting more immigrants from countries that have higher standard of living. Instead of calling developing countries shitholes. Would that still be a problem? That is the same immigration policy that countries like Canada and Australia utilize. Let's be careful about making everything about race, shall we

Correlation does not imply causation

Another thread on this, just what the OG needed. Thanks, OP

mihow - 

fuck you go write a blog

I could write a blog about it if I wanted to, go sniff some feet loser

Kind of agree, i'm not big on foul language but the whats said in a closed meeting should stay there. The hysterical reaction from the msn may not be fake news buts it's a fake reaction. Has anyone not heard [or spoke] that kind of language before?

borgrisar - First of all, calling entire countries and continents shitholes is uncalled for. That is rude, every nation, regardless of it's GDP, standard of living, or crime rate, deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, and US President should apologize for that language.

Having said that, I do have a problem with people calling our president a racist, including the UN. What if our president said - I want to look at admitting more immigrants from countries that have higher standard of living. Instead of calling developing countries shitholes. Would that still be a problem? That is the same immigration policy that countries like Canada and Australia utilize. Let's be careful about making everything about race, shall we

What's your screen name on tumblr?

borgrisar - First of all, calling entire countries and continents shitholes is uncalled for. That is rude, every nation, regardless of it's GDP, standard of living, or crime rate, deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, and US President should apologize for that language.

What are you even talking about.

That is not what countries like Canada do.

Why don't you study up on this and then comment.

The U.S. also has that immigration policy... if you wonder why east-asians are so successful it’s because we only accept those with exceptional education or technical skill (immigration and naturalization act).

The problem Trump has is with refugees and policies aimed at humanitarianism specifically. 

There’s nothing wrong with not wanting refugees — that is the foundation of Trumpism, and the concern about multi-culturalism in general. 

Trump’s mouth, however, does reveal a pretty clear “xenophobia”. It also reveals a xenophobia towards folks with darker shades of skin. That’s just reality. I’m not sure I’d call the man a racist — but let’s not be full of shit either. 

When he does make blanket, ignorant statements he is reflecting the will of a sizable chunk of the population. He is clearly a demagogue (“a leader in a democracy who gains popularity by exploiting prejudice and ignorance among the common people, whipping up the passions of the crowd and shutting down reasoned deliberation”) — which is why he can talk without caution (assuming he did say those things) because his base absolutely loves it.

He is clearly ignorant because offending a group of people like Nigerians (wildly successful in the U.S.), or Ugandan-Americans like my MIL has a negative expected value. Most developed nations should be thrilled to have them, and wouldn’t want to lump them in with the less-than-great refugees from other lands.

borgrisar - First of all, calling entire countries and continents shitholes is uncalled for. That is rude, every nation, regardless of it's GDP, standard of living, or crime rate, deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, and US President should apologize for that language.

President Douchbag didn't say that did he? Everyone knows what that piece of shit meant. He's a racist, ignorant assclown, as are all of his supporters.

TALK ABOUT BEATING A DEAD STRAW HORSE!!!

Trump never called any country a shithole. It's pure lies. But don't let that stop you programmed sheep from continuing with your drivel.

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

The U.S. also has that immigration policy... if you wonder why east-asians are so successful it’s because we only accept those with exceptional education or technical skill (immigration and naturalization act).

The problem Trump has is with refugees and policies aimed at humanitarianism specifically. 

There’s nothing wrong with not wanting refugees — that is the foundation of Trumpism, and the concern about multi-culturalism in general. 

Trump’s mouth, however, does reveal a pretty clear “xenophobia”. It also reveals a xenophobia towards folks with darker shades of skin. That’s just reality. I’m not sure I’d call the man a racist — but let’s not be full of shit either. 

When he does make blanket, ignorant statements he is reflecting the will of a sizable chunk of the population. He is clearly a demagogue (“a leader in a democracy who gains popularity by exploiting prejudice and ignorance among the common people, whipping up the passions of the crowd and shutting down reasoned deliberation”) — which is why he can talk without caution (assuming he did say those things) because his base absolutely loves it.

He is clearly ignorant because offending a group of people like Nigerians (wildly successful in the U.S.), or Ugandan-Americans like my MIL has a negative expected value. Most developed nations should be thrilled to have them, and wouldn’t want to lump them in with the less-than-great refugees from other lands.

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Granpa -
borgrisar - First of all, calling entire countries and continents shitholes is uncalled for. That is rude, every nation, regardless of it's GDP, standard of living, or crime rate, deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, and US President should apologize for that language.

President Douchbag didn't say that did he? Everyone knows what that piece of shit meant. He's a racist, ignorant assclown, as are all of his supporters.

Lol, biggest bitch on this forum.

Granpa Logic:

Fred- "Hey Granpa, Johnny called Jayden a nigger!"

Granpa- "Well fuck Johnny then, that makes him a piece of shit racist!"

Fred- "Whoops my bad. Johnny didn't call Jayden a racist..."

Granpa- "Well fuck Johnny anyways, he's a racist!"

Sounds like OP hasn't had his pussy grabbed today. 

We've got bigger problems than someone calling things as he sees it. Trump is trying to fix America's problems, but some people are simply delusional while others just want to see the country burn.

Granpa -

Have you moved to Canada yet like you promised? Or are you the real liar?

This thread is a shitscroll

JohnnyHeat11 - We've got bigger problems than someone calling things as he sees it. Trump is trying to fix America's problems, but some people are simply delusional while others just want to see the country burn.

The libs would gladly sacfrice this country to get rid of trump, after all he's worse than Hitler.

JohnnyHeat11 - We've got bigger problems than someone calling things as he sees it. Trump is trying to fix America's problems, but some people are simply delusional while others just want to see the country burn.

By ceding ground to other nations in terms of trade? China is licking their lips with the upcoming trade deals they'll negotiate with African nations.

I don't consider those racist comments - there just the comments of a moron who doesn't give a shit about anything but catering to his ignorant. bigoted base. Afterall, it's all he wanted from the election loss he was hoping for - 65 million loyal customers.

Granpa -

You show your ignorance when you speak/tupe.

Type**