out 4 10 yrs w/injuries i want in

i started training boxing and muay thai about 20years ago and then helped to run a school for a while down in SD, i then switched to BJJ and got my purple from the great fabio santos. from there i had two ACL reconsrtuctions and a meniscus repair too. so my knees were pretty jacked up. i also had some beat on shoulders from construction work, boxing, and lifing weights and wrestling so my body finally ordered my ass out of the pool which i have done now for about years.

well, i want back in now as an old fart. i doubt i'll take it to real fight level but i'd just like a place to train and learn some cool shit with some cool guys who won't try to rip off my ear.

i'd also like a place were i could kick the bags around a bit. maybe down the road, i bit of sparring.

so i live in the west side of LA now and i need advise on were to go - i'm not looking to train everyday - at least not at first - so i need a place with cool knowledgable guys that have matts and bags for a somewhat reasonablr price on the west side of LA.

any ideas are greatly appreciated.

thanks for all the suggestions

listen here you young punks i rememeber back in the day we would...we would. what was i saying? oh yeah, where do train mudder-fuggers??

LMAO @ DamnYankee.

Be nice, man.

ah hes just a young punk

Best of luck to you headcheese. I'm rehabbing right now from a ruptured patella tendon and subsequent knee surgery in March. (my 4th surgery since 2002) I look forward to getting back into training again.

Don't rush it!

PLEASE HURRY, GIVE HIM SOME PLACES TO GO BEFORE IT IS TO LATE :)

don't rush it?? for christ's sake - i TOOK OFF TEN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

but yeah i want to just ease back in and see how far my body will let me go and i also want to rip off DamnYankee's arm and smash his head in with it - in the nicest possible way, of course , being a gentleman and all that old guy stuff.

LOL. Yeah, I think you have some pent up frustration you need to vent my friend. 10 years off will do that to you.

"PLEASE HURRY, GIVE HIM SOME PLACES TO GO BEFORE IT IS TO LATE :)"

you are right. i haven't had this wild hair in years. i have to nurture it or it might go away forever..

so......give me some damn places to go (jack bauer voice) NOW!!!

10th planet maybe?

^ but you said affordable? :)