Out of body experience

Have you ever been thru:

1- Trying to wake up but your body doesn´t move?

2- Turn the alarm-clock off several times until you realize you were still asleep?

thats not an out-of-body experience...just means you were tired and forgot you turned off your alarm.....or you were in the middle of a sleep cycle

What is the difference? "Sleep paralysis" and "out-of-body-experience"?

I´d like to know how doctors discriminate it.

sleep paralysis would seem to be when you simply cannot move....out of body experiences, imo, would seem to be more spiritual.

That is a very objective description, uh?

Sleep paralysis does not mean you leave your body. If you see yourself leaving your body and floating away to somewhere else, I think you could call that an OBE. Ive medidated to the point where i have felt myself start to lift...but Ive never had an OBE. I have had visions.

"Have you ever been thru:
1- Trying to wake up but your body doesn´t move?"

Oh, yes.

"2- Turn the alarm-clock off several times until you realize you were still asleep?"

You mean like a dream? Or like me, this morning, continually popping the snooze, and then waking up to discover I'm late for work. Sometimes, I feel like I hit the snooze in my sleep. But, I guess I'm not really asleep but not totally coherant either. Kinda half awake and half asleep.

"Ive medidated to the point where i have felt myself start to lift...but Ive never had an OBE. I have had visions."

*picks up several large stones and piles them near a wall*

Hey Josh, could you stand by this wall whilst me and my fundy friends take a picture of you? : )

j/k btw,

Puzzled

HA....just wait till you have a vision...then you can take pictures of yourself there :)