Out of date Norditropin (HGH) Question for the OG

So someone has handed me a bunch of Norditropin 10mg/1.5 ml 

I dont really understand how to use this or anything really about it. I have about 20 or more of this applicators.

The expiry date on the lot is 2015 but it has all been kept refrigerated. 

My question to you guys is can I take it? And what dosage should I do if I can?

I have never taken steroids, hgh or trt. I don't compete but I train and teach. I am 41 years old, 78 kg still pretty fit but can't get the six pack back I once had however hard I work -  I would like to try a cycle.

So - OG - anyone here able to help with some advice?

1. Is it safe?

2. What dosage is good?

3. Will I get mood swings etc?

4. Should I shift my training regime from bag, pad, sparring, and kettlebell circuits to a more weight lifting orientated workout?

Any advice would be greatly apreciated. Any stupid jokes would also be welcome. Thanks OG

Someone hands you an expired lot of HGH, a substance you know nothing about. It is expired and free, but you take their word that is was stored properly.

You are actually considering putting this into your body?

i have about 15kg of somatropin rhgh for r&d, but its kept at -80, not 4c.

the limites stability data i have for refrigerated storage shows 5-6% chemical degradation at 3 months, and 7-9% deamidation also at 3 months.

i would toss that shit that is YEARS old sir.

microbiologynerd - i have about 15kg of somatropin rhgh for r&d, but its kept at -80, not 4c.

the limites stability data i have for refrigerated storage shows 5-6% chemical degradation at 3 months, and 7-9% deamidation also at 3 months.

i would toss that shit that is YEARS old sir.

Thank you! Perfect screen name! So it is done and dusted? What is deamidation?

The guy who gave it to me is a millionaire - so I am guessing he kept it well - I don't know why I'm guessing that lmao.

Never_rolled -

Is it the pen? My son gets these Rx but he is 14.

Yes the pen. The guy who had it had a serious back injury so I think this was to help recovery

Zned -

Someone hands you an expired lot of HGH, a substance you know nothing about. It is expired and free, but you take their word that is was stored properly.

LOL! Yup - thats why I havent touched it

SO microbiologynerd  - you would definately never never touch it?

Zned - 

LOL, this

what could go wrong?

LOL! - But HGH you cannot get out here without GREAT EXPENSE - I'm landlocked in East Africa

What I really want to know is will I die. We can place bets. If the odds are ok-ish for me to live I can report back on the development of either my six pack or my impending heart attack and give a rolling update until death

in

deamidation is the removal of an amide group, usually from glutamine or asparagine, resulting in different charge isoforms of a protein. minimizing deamidation and oxidation is key for proper stability and function of a protein.

Santo Amaro -

What I really want to know is will I die. We can place bets. If the odds are ok-ish for me to live I can report back on the development of either my six pack or my impending heart attack and give a rolling update until death

doesnt matter if he kept it in the fridge- toss it. while there is proba ly some functional hgh in there, the probality is such that the degradation products will illicit an immune response.

so, dont take it! or, stick it in a bag of rice, then rectally insert it

I’d treat it lke laffy taffy and but they directly into my body 

Santo Amaro -

LOL! - But HGH you cannot get out here without GREAT EXPENSE - I'm landlocked in East Africa

Where are you?

Sogflop -
Santo Amaro -

Where are you?

Zambia

mbn smart a f

microbiologynerd -
Santo Amaro -

doesnt matter if he kept it in the fridge- toss it. while there is proba ly some functional hgh in there, the probality is such that the degradation products will illicit an immune response.

so, dont take it! or, stick it in a bag of rice, then rectally insert it

LMAO! Ok done deal. THrowing them out today. Thanks mbn - exceptional replies buddy

You're a wildman for even condidering that lol