Over 50% of U.S. Population Is Now Fully Vaccinated Against COVID

Lol! And 74% of the latest outbreak in Provincetown, MA were"fully vaccinated".

2 Likes

It doesn’t totally prevent you from getting it (duh), but it lessens the severity when you get it.

4 Likes

How the fuck can they pretend this is a “vaccine”

No mother fuckers its a God damn aspirin, that also lessens the symptoms.

7 Likes

50% now relying on big pharma for jabs regularly for life.

3 Likes

I know multiple people who work in Emergency Rooms…all of them say that since Delta has hit hard that they see just as many vaccinated as they do non vaccinated.

4 Likes

You realize that when someone is “hospitalized”… that means that it’s severe. There are a ton of vaccinated people being hospitalized with covid right now and guess what, they’re also dying…

1 Like

The anti-Vaxers won’t believe you

I believe over 90% of folks in the hospital or who are dying from Covid in the US are unvaccinated. Just saying….

3 Likes

"An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 1.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average."

1 Like

1.1% == a ton.

–RearNakedOilCheck

Thanks. I didn’t want to say how high over 90% because that number would cause a debate on truth

Still higher than the mortality rate of COVID…

2 Likes

40% == an insignificant amount

-Ministry_of_Mainstreammedia

4 Likes

Thank you guys for being so worried about the unvaccinated. I feel loved.

6 Likes

Pfizer just keeps taking hit after hit… barely effective according to Israel:

2 Likes

95% of the vulnerable UK population is vaccinated.

If vaccination didn’t work at all, you’d expect that 95% of the hospitalizations were comprised of vaccinated patients.

It’s only 40%. If you count the relative risk, that’s a pretty good number.

5 Likes

Don’t take into account that 95% of the susceptible old/fat folks already died in wave 1 and 2…

2 Likes

I believe everything CNN tells me as well.

3 Likes

But the whole pitch of the vaccine is that everyone should take it, not just the at risk population

1 Like