Over/Under: 2 more elite guys caught 4 PEDs in '15

What is your guess? Mid level to below guys don't count for this question, as I'm sure some of them will pop hot, too.

The year is young and these out of competition drug tests aren't going away. They've already proven they will go after anyone, including someone the level of Andy.

So, over or under that 2 more top level guys (will qualify this as top 3 in their weight division) will pop hot for PEDs this year?

Something tells me Andy won't be the last. These guys haven't seem to have gotten it quite yet. Maybe by next year if more guys get busted.

Conor could be popped with a needle in his ass and that fight will still go on because it would be "outside of competition" use.

That's the new excuse Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Conor could be popped with a needle in his ass and that fight will still go on because it would be "outside of competition" use.

That's the new excuse Phone Post 3.0
When? Phone Post 3.0

over for sure

Holy Christ, I never thought of what Dana & Co. would do if Conor got popped for PEDs. They would have to start making some excuse about the test being flawed in some way because he was tested in Ireland and the results coming back overseas accidentally mixed with the ocean salt water. Or he had syphilis from just having banged a Tijuana hooker which tainted the result, or whatever.

Anything to avoid the nightmare of dealing with that.

Top 3 in each division, I'd take the under. Top 10, Id take over. Top 5 is a push Phone Post 3.0

Unders. I'm guessing the ACs and the UFC will work out a way to avoid testing the champs and contenders too much, especially the guys they suspect to be the biggest abusers.

This is a sport so defined by PEDs that guys can know exactly when they are going to be tested and still fail regularly.

Random testing is a potential sport killer and if the powers that be weren't aware of this before, they certainly are now. They know it can't go on.

Dr Doom - Unders. I'm guessing the ACs and the UFC will work out a way to avoid testing the champs and contenders too much, especially the guys they suspect to be the biggest abusers.

This is a sport so defined by PEDs that guys can know exactly when they are going to be tested and still fail regularly.

Random testing is a potential sport killer and if the powers that be weren't aware of this before, they certainly are now. They know it can't go on.
Damn that's a smart post.

VU. Phone Post 3.0

Dr Doom - Unders. I'm guessing the ACs and the UFC will work out a way to avoid testing the champs and contenders too much, especially the guys they suspect to be the biggest abusers.

Agreed. But top ten, it'll still be way over 2 more imo. Phone Post 3.0

donkypunch55 - 

VU. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, this is a good post. It's obvious the UFC loses a lot of money when their guys pop hot, but I wonder how much this affects the ACs financially, or if can even be determined.

Thingading -
donkypunch55 - 

VU. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, this is a good post. It's obvious the UFC loses a lot of money when their guys pop hot, but I wonder how much this affects the ACs financially, or if can even be determined.
Why would it affect the ac other than positively?

They don't give a fuck what PPV numbers are lol.

They just get richer from the fines.

It would only hurt if ufc left Nevada over catching too many fighters (lol) which won't happen on many levels. Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - 
Thingading -
donkypunch55 - 

VU. Phone Post 3.0

It would only hurt if ufc left Nevada over catching too many fighters (lol) which won't happen on many levels. Phone Post 3.0

Zuff could decide not to pay for all these tests, which I would imagine are expensive. That then ends up coming out of the ACs pockets. If the ACs keep deciding they are going to do them and guys keep testing positive, it is a lose-lose for the UFC. Maybe they will say screw it, then you guys pay for these tests because we're already losing enough money on fighters who test positive. But that time I would think they would say fuck the PR, in regards to that if they keep dishing out this money for expensive tests only to lose even more with bad results.

I'd say Jon Fitch is an elite, top level guy so OP is already halfway there!

Thingading - 
Steven McTowelie - 
Thingading -
donkypunch55 - 

VU. Phone Post 3.0

Zuff could decide not to pay for all these tests, which I would imagine are expensive. That then ends up coming out of the ACs pockets. If the ACs keep deciding they are going to do them and guys keep testing positive, it is a lose-lose for the UFC. Maybe they will say screw it, then you guys pay for these tests because we're already losing enough money on fighters who test positive. But that time I would think they would say fuck the PR, in regards to that if they keep dishing out this money for expensive tests only to lose even more with bad results.

Since the UFC is paying for these test. The UFC can just lower the money they give the NSAC and that divided by the cost of the tests will give you the number of random tests that the NSAC can administer. If I was a fighter that was cheating I would try to find out this number. 

But UFC completely not paying anymore would look bad. 

epwar - 

I'd say Jon Fitch is an elite, top level guy so OP is already halfway there!

Holy crap, VU for the info!

I see this was just reported a couple of hours ago, but didn't know until your post. At first I was like WTF?

I honestly don't understand how hector lombard has not been caught yet. His stats defy research on what the maximum muscle weight held naturally by a person of his height can possibly be his FFMI is 29.44 or so with most naturals never getting above 25 and the highest ever rating being 28

Shmigly - I honestly don't understand how hector lombard has not been caught yet. His stats defy research on what the maximum muscle weight held naturally by a person of his height can possibly be his FFMI is 29.44 or so with most naturals never getting above 25 and the highest ever rating being 28
Ees normal. Phone Post 3.0

Most are smart enough to pass the test. Phone Post 3.0

Shmigly - I honestly don't understand how hector lombard has not been caught yet. His stats defy research on what the maximum muscle weight held naturally by a person of his height can possibly be his FFMI is 29.44 or so with most naturals never getting above 25 and the highest ever rating being 28

Well looks like i'm a wizard, ty for the votedowns nuthuggers

LMAO @ the OP getting his answer in less than a week!