overeeem wins at ultimate glory

Strikeforce heavyweight champion Alistair Overeem submitted Tony Sylvester with a first-round guillotine choke in the Ultimate Glory 11 “A Decade of Fights” main event on Saturday at the Passenger Terminal in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The end came 1:23 into the match.

The 29-year-old Overeem invited Sylvester to clinch in the opening moments and set the tone with a thudding knee to the head from close range. Later, he sent King of the Cage and Yamma Pit Fighting veteran to the canvas with another knee, which marked the beginning of the end for the American. As Sylvester returned to his feet, he was greeted by more knees from the hulking Dutchman, who finally locked in a standing guillotine for the finish.

Unbeaten in his last six fights, Overeem has now delivered 29 of his 30 career victories by knockout, technical knockout or submission. He still has not defended the Strikeforce championship he won when he struck Paul Buentello into submission in November 20

strike force can breathe easy again as their champion took another risk at ruining his marketability and passed agaain, im looking forward to fedor vs overeem i wonder if fedor destroys him if ppl will say he is a can as well

Justinmacd - You must've missed the other 5 posts on this exact same topic.

i guess i did

well black names cant use the search function

and i wont give em any shit for not being on here 18 hours a day to not miss anything

thanks for posting...didn't see this

cool...i didnt see it either....unlike Justinmacd  some of a life...