Overeem and Werdum is way more dangerous

opponents for Fedor than anything UFC can offer right now.

I see bunch of UFC sheep's trying to preventively downgrade both of these fighters so they can say it was a walk away for Fedor if he won.

Shane Carwin, 34 years old clumsy "prospect" with handful of wins against c level fighters in his record ranked higher than Overeem or Werdum? Fuck off.
Werdum is in the class with F. Mir
and Overeem at 29 has more skills and experience than half of UFC heavyweight roster.

Didn't Werdum get destroyed by a UFC "prospect"????

MoonBellyNoCanDefend -  Didn't Werdum get destroyed by a UFC "prospect"????

does that mean hes not good ?

I didn't say that but he said Werdum was better than any UFC HW then said Werdum was as good as Mir and I said he also got whooped by JDS. I don't see how Werdum could be more dangerous when he said himself he is equal to Mir and got destroyed by JDS.

UFC sheep's what?

MoonBellyNoCanDefend -  I didn't say that but he said Werdum was better than any UFC HW then said Werdum was as good as Mir and I said he also got whooped by JDS. I don't see how Werdum could be more dangerous when he said himself he is equal to Mir and got destroyed by JDS.

mir got destroyed by vera... a good fighter can never lose ? what about gsp losing to sera ? i don't understand your logic

keepthechange - 
MoonBellyNoCanDefend -  I didn't say that but he said Werdum was better than any UFC HW then said Werdum was as good as Mir and I said he also got whooped by JDS. I don't see how Werdum could be more dangerous when he said himself he is equal to Mir and got destroyed by JDS.

mir got destroyed by vera... a good fighter can never lose ? what about gsp losing to sera ? i don't understand your logic
so your saying you think Overeem and Werdum are better than ANY option from the UFC???????

I agree 100% with this thread!

MoonBellyNoCanDefend - 
keepthechange - 

so your saying you think Overeem and Werdum are better than ANY option from the UFC???????

Im not saying that at all, im just saying you shouldn't discredit a fighters career because of a loss, especially when it was from an uppercut from hell.

keepthechange - 
MoonBellyNoCanDefend - 
keepthechange - 

Im not saying that at all, im just saying you shouldn't discredit a fighters career because of a loss, especially when it was from an uppercut from hell.

Could you please show me where I discredited Werdum's career?????? I laughed at the fact that he said he was more dangerous.

MoonBellyNoCanDefend -  Didn't Werdum get destroyed by a UFC "prospect"????

So what? Mir lost to c level fighters. Dos Santos himself has "L" in his short career already. Carwin undefeated... and also has like 1 (one) relevant fight in his career.

Velasquez, Dos Santos, Carwin. What the fuck have they done to be ranked higher than Werdum, Arlovski, Overeem?

You need years and years of work and quality fights to climb up the hill in boxing. Apparently in MMA one good win, advertising pamphlet (Freddy Roach, dusty high school wrestling credentials and so on.) from UFC and video with
one hand climb roping is just enough.

LOL. I don't think Werdum is in that class... he fluctuates wildly in his performances. Overeem is fucking scary, but I wonder about him passing drug tests (if the fight is in the States). Even the announcers at Dynamite couldn't believe he was so much bigger than he was just a couple of weeks ago at K-1... Mir looked like a fucking BEAST in his last light and Lesnar is an animal as well. I think Overeem, Mir and Lesnar are the most dangerous tests for Fedor.

skooter - I agree 100% with this thread!

you need to have a good all round game to beat Fedor and Overeem and Barnett have that.. You can't go fighting Fedor just looking for a KO or Sub, you must need to confuse him using your all around skills. I don't think UFC HWs have the all around skills to beat Fedor