Overeem appreciation thread! LIKE A BOSS

There is a lot of hate on the UG today for one of our sports top competitors. Let's give it up to one of the pfp greatest of this generation. Overeem has claimed multiple titles in these last few years. 'Nuff respect!

LOL @ the nuthuggers trying to spin last night's "performance" into anything good.

all werdum did was throw a few combos then fall to his back. Was overeem supposed to throw caution to the wind and wind up on his back? I think not! When he started to open up werdum just dropped to his back. What more can you do when your opponent doesnt turn up to fight?

Monsters Ball - Epwar, he won and is advancing in the tournament. He sustained no damage. Not sure what else you can hope for.

He needs a better game plan and needs to work his way in behind a jab and some kicks. His wading in looking for kill shots game plan was bad.

good post.

MMApostle - 
Monsters Ball - Epwar, he won and is advancing in the tournament. He sustained no damage. Not sure what else you can hope for.

He needs a better game plan and needs to work his way in behind a jab and some kicks. His wading in looking for kill shots game plan was bad.

good post.
Indeed. I'm not sure what epwart wants.

He gassed in a fight where there was hardly any activity... He was outstruck by a BJJ guy... and werdum took his best shots so this mythological power he all of sudden got didnt follow him from japan to where there's drug testing or K1 guys are cans.

No game plan in the world is gonna fix his cardio, chin and other problems.

werdum was the first ranked guy he's fought since getting his ass kicked by the 205lbers. Werdum also happens to be the stylistically most favorable ranked guy for him to fight. What's gonna happen when he faces someone who can actually wrestle or someone who actually has power?

People are just lining up for even more disappointment.

MMApostle - 

good post.
word up

Shit if your a real fight fan you don't have to spin nothing you can just appreciate the fact that these guys were going at it and you had the priviledge of watching them. Not every single fight is gonna be super exciting to watch. Epwar is not a real fight fan and probably has never been in or prepared for a fight ever in his life so its understandable why he would say something like this.

MMALOGIC - He gassed in a fight where there was hardly any activity... He was outstruck by a BJJ guy... and werdum took his best shots so this mythological power he all of sudden got didnt follow him from japan to where there's drug testing or K1 guys are cans.

No game plan in the world is gonna fix his cardio, chin and other problems.

werdum was the first ranked guy he's fought since getting his ass kicked by the 205lbers. Werdum also happens to be the stylistically most favorable ranked guy for him to fight. What's gonna happen when he faces someone who can actually wrestle or someone who actually has power?

People are just lining up for even more disappointment.

Who won? Oh, right. 

There was no spinning going on, just appreciation for a usually fun fighter.

I still like Nate Diaz too.

I for one like all my mma fighters. Overeem had me at hello. 

^ I'm 29 you fag-bag.

Overeem deserves your respect. He is top 10. 

Also, I'm a tenor you shitbird.

Make the claim you're top ten in ANYTHING. Quit talking shit assface. This is the APPRECIATION THREAD. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Ok, SMA, we'll see. Just you watch your heros fall. Barnett takes the tourney title and then Overeem, Silva, and Barnett crush in  the UFC. Get real. There is nothing more offensive than people who have been a part of ths community for a while and still act retarded. stfu. 

Overeem has fantastic head movement