Overeem appreciation thread! LIKE A BOSS

SoccerkickrevivaL - 
MMALOGIC - He gassed in a fight where there was hardly any activity... He was outstruck by a BJJ guy... and werdum took his best shots so this mythological power he all of sudden got didnt follow him from japan to where there's drug testing or K1 guys are cans.

No game plan in the world is gonna fix his cardio, chin and other problems.

werdum was the first ranked guy he's fought since getting his ass kicked by the 205lbers. Werdum also happens to be the stylistically most favorable ranked guy for him to fight. What's gonna happen when he faces someone who can actually wrestle or someone who actually has power?

People are just lining up for even more disappointment.

Who won? Oh, right. 

Cain and JDS won.

MMALOGIC - 
SoccerkickrevivaL - 
MMALOGIC - He gassed in a fight where there was hardly any activity... He was outstruck by a BJJ guy... and werdum took his best shots so this mythological power he all of sudden got didnt follow him from japan to where there's drug testing or K1 guys are cans.

No game plan in the world is gonna fix his cardio, chin and other problems.

werdum was the first ranked guy he's fought since getting his ass kicked by the 205lbers. Werdum also happens to be the stylistically most favorable ranked guy for him to fight. What's gonna happen when he faces someone who can actually wrestle or someone who actually has power?

People are just lining up for even more disappointment.

Who won? Oh, right. 

Cain and JDS won.

I'm pretty sure they were not involved. Who knows? Maybe they would beat Overeem, still, I'm pretty confident that we saw who was best last night. Haters gonna hate, though.  

LOL @ "haters gonna hate" being the only reply guys can come up with.  Yeah, Overeem looked outstanding last night and we're just hatin' on him. ;-)

epwar - LOL @ "haters gonna hate" being the only reply guys can come up with.  Yeah, Overeem looked outstanding last night and we're just hatin' on him. ;-)

You might someday get into a fight. You might someday not look your best. BUT, you will never be top comp. so yeah, haters gonna hate. 

In other news....

SoccerkickrevivaL - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/zn7-fVtT16k?version=3&hl=en_US", "postVideo-34804123-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-34804123");  In other news....
Funniest of those epic rap battle vids.

Don't hate

The only problem I saw with Reem was a lack of cardio. Everything else was amazing, as usual. He will be 10x better in his next, without ring rust.

bifsquid - all werdum did was throw a few combos then fall to his back. Was overeem supposed to throw caution to the wind and wind up on his back? I think not! When he started to open up werdum just dropped to his back. What more can you do when your opponent doesnt turn up to fight?

Overeem could have gotten off first, which he didnt. Seemed tentative and looking to counter.

Yay! GSTQ posted in my threads! Today is a good day. Phone Post