Overeem has worst chin in the UFC HW Division.

He didn't have a good chin with roids and he definitely is a complete fail without them.

He'll make a good addition to the TNA roster though.

That's the same kick that took out Vitor and Handy

i don't think it's his chin, it's that he does stupid crap in the cage...

Browne caught him with a head kick after throwing like 20 head and body kicks....

and Bigfoot clearly baited him into tiring himself out in their fight.

i've only seen him fight a handfull of times, but think he's pretty overrated at this point...

I dont think his chin is that bad. He just has a terrible fight IQ. He always finds a way to lose. He had the fight won and just gassed terribly. Phone Post 3.0

BshMstr - i don't think it's his chin, it's that he does stupid crap in the cage...

Browne caught him with a head kick after throwing like 20 head and body kicks....

and Bigfoot clearly baited him into tiring himself out in their fight.

i've only seen him fight a handfull of times, but think he's pretty overrated at this point...

Browne landed that same kick, never mind the ones to the legs or body, over and over again. He musta landed that single kick 10 times before finally catching him just right. Saw it comin a mile away after he landed a few and Reem just hunkered down behind his arms with that huge gap between his elbows.

Reems ego is his own worst enemy Phone Post

Heavyweights hit hard...... Phone Post

Lets be fair guys, Reem was about 1 good punch from winning that fight. The guy was punching HARD and fucking FAST trying to win that fight. He came really close too, props to Reem and Hapa.

Great job by both. FOTN imo.

Brendan Schaub definitely has a worst chin than Reem.

AbbottMary - Lets be fair guys, Reem was about 1 good punch from winning that fight. The guy was punching HARD and fucking FAST trying to win that fight. He came really close too, props to Reem and Hapa.

Gotta say I agree with this. It was definitely close to being stopped when Browne was on the ground taking those knees. I thought it was going to be stopped. Coulda easily went the other way. Reem gassed himself out hard trying to finish. I dont think that ego played too big of a role in this one. In the Bigfoot fight, yes. in this one though? Dont think so.

he should lose weight and go back to lhw.

I LOVE GSP - he should lose weight and go back to lhw.
As much as he's transformed his body, I don't think it's possible now. Phone Post 3.0

He has no chin and no gas tank.  He has good knees though.

Schaub. P4P worst chin Phone Post 3.0

I consider myself an Overeem fan and he strikes me as the kind of fighter than can lose at any time. Makes watching him fight nerve-racking, lol.

I dunno, in terms of HW chins, I'd have to go with Schaub < Mir < Overeem/Struve. His definitely is not great though.

no chin, no gas tank.. if he can't get out of there easily he's done.

It was widely speculated that Jackson brought in a secret weapon into Browne's camp and the proof is in the fight. Sensei Seagal, the inventor of the front snap kick, called for Browne to throw them repeatedly and looked what happened.

Schaub is a good shout but I pick Dave Herman for worst HW chin. Phone Post 3.0