OVEREEM IS LICENSED

bokamotoESPN Brett Okamoto

Overeem is licensed.

Just sayin...

he still has to pass a drug test within 72 hours and one more before fight. So let's hope he passes.

The fact that this is even a worry, worries me.

Sephiroth -  he still has to pass a drug test within 72 hours and one more before fight. So let's hope he passes.

He'll pass.

Sephiroth -  he still has to pass a drug test within 72 hours and one more before fight. So let's hope he passes.

I think it's safe to say, he most likely will. I'm assuming whatever he was taking is out of his system by now - or that's the way I see it. Pretty obvious, he was taking something - he avoided that test as best he could...

What a circus that was! Glad he's good to go Phone Post

Ok guys, is it official? Can he only be referred to as Uber-roidereem from now on? After this shit you'd have to be fucking insane to think he's not taking something....

Mr. Blonde -

I think it's safe to say, he most likely will. I'm assuming whatever he was taking is out of his system by now - or that's the way I see it. Pretty obvious, he was taking something - he avoided that test as best he could...

With grad being said, how could he have been licensed? It's painfully obvious that he avoided the test...had his OWN doctor do the test....this is disgusting to me Phone Post