Overeem should have kicked Werdum's legs

Ok the first few butt flops, let him up.

After that if he didn't want to stand and wang, he should have started blasting Werdum's legs Sakuraba/Vitor style.

discuss

lol "Stand and Wang", as in Andy Wang? Nice. :)

It would probably have been smart, but it would have led to even longer portions of the fight being Werdum lying alone on his back... (Which was not that fun to look at.)

You read my mind. I told my buddy "watch werdum is gonna butt scoot" before the fight even started, and was then pleading for Overeem to blast his legs after the 2nd or 3rd time. Turned out to be a pretty shitty fight IMO

Werdum made it a shitty fight.

crazydave - Werdum made it a shitty fight.

Overeem didn't help. Him laying on top of Werdum for 7 minutes trying to catch his breath wasn't a check mark in his favor.

I thought it was a pretty decent fight. Sure, it could've been better, but I think Werdum really looked good with his Muay Thai, and wow he ate some huge knees and punches.

I'm sure Overeem was suprised he didn't stay down. And I didn't think he was that gassed for the work he did. That was a lot of sprawling and a lot of power punches thrown.

That will tire anyone out.

If Werdum hadn't caught Fedor like he did, people wouldn't be as scared to jump into his guard and attack. Why take a chance?

I was thinking the exact same thing, especially after Werdum looked like he had a hurt knee.

gatotwopointoh - I was thinking the exact same thing, especially after Werdum looked like he had a hurt knee.

this! Overeem threw Werdum to the side the same way he did to Rogers and it seemed like Werdum's knee was hurt. I was screaming for him to kick the shit out of Werdum's leg.

Reem did kicked Werdum's leg and Werdum grabbed Reem's leg and took him down.. I think Werdum was training that move all camp long

i was thinking the same thing..

segal was in the corner yelling louder than Rogan "Kick the legs".

who knew he spoke dutch? sifu segal is more than just the punani panda, mma players seek him out and success follows

I like how carwin ko him 1 punch in round 1 :) Phone Post

DaHomewilder - 
Nuetraman - Reem did kicked Werdum's leg and Werdum grabbed Reem's leg and took him down.. I think Werdum was training that move all camp long

Just like Overgass trained with his ultra super kewl K-NONE Skills.

even Badr and Schilt would not KO Werdum with that kind of game plan ...you're an idiot

Overeem looked like he was gassed without throwing leg kicks. You wanted him to exert more energy to kick Werdum's legs and give Werdum even more incentive to lay on his back instead of standing up?