Overeem vs. brain injury

The guy is 33 and has been KOd what, 10 or 11 times now? If I was him I'd be genuinely concerned about the health of my brain... Phone Post 3.0

He needs to retire. Between the brain trauma and the juice - he's looking at some serious long term effects on his body. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

He just needs to get back on the horse meat and he'll be stretchering fools before you know it.

Brain injury by armbar in the 2nd Round

Dead President - He needs to retire. Between the brain trauma and the juice - he's looking at some serious long term effects on his body. Phone Post 3.0
Seriously. Cant imagine what his brain and endocrine system look like at this point... Im not at all opposed to moderate usage of gear but he is obviously on some heavy heavy doses, coupled with some extremely bad KOs over the years. Wonder what he'll be like at 50. Phone Post 3.0

whoabro - The guy is 33 and has been KOd what, 10 or 11 times now? If I was him I'd be genuinely concerned about the health of my brain... Phone Post 3.0
8 times Phone Post 3.0

injects roids into brain stem

no problemo

AMartElbow - 
whoabro - The guy is 33 and has been KOd what, 10 or 11 times now? If I was him I'd be genuinely concerned about the health of my brain... Phone Post 3.0
8 times Phone Post 3.0

8 in MMA, 3 in kickboxing.

hey as long as you get the ladies

sockeye -

My asian pussy is moist Phone Post

hercules_mma_kosark -
sockeye -

My asian pussy is moist Phone Post

unzips pants Phone Post 3.0