Overeem vs Duffee Official Announcement VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydud79NWcAU

Any blue

Thanks. War Duff!

Huge Overeem fan but props to Duffee for taking this fight I like his attitude, Overeem should destroy Todd but when two big guys get in there anything can happen. Just the look on Overeem's face lately is scary, he has that look like he knows he's going to seriously hurt his opponent, his confidence is through the roof.

NOICE

duff doesn't seem scared. this has the makings of a clash of the titans type fight.

Cool experience for Todd, you're training in a gym one day, then get a call to fight a beast. Then you're in another country at a press conference. Rocky 1

ttt

WAR OVEREEM

I like getting +400 on Duffee, but I think those odds are about right.  Duffee might win this fight 1 out of 4 times....so we'll see if this is the one.

ttt

He said no injuries whatsoever

topshelf720 -  I like getting +400 on Duffee, but I think those odds are about right.  Duffee might win this fight 1 out of 4 times....so we'll see if this is the one.
lol.

More like 1 out of 400

And that one is the day Overib's plane goes down.

The Reem looks much less scary in this video, because this is one of the first times that he doesn't look like a terrifying monster next to his opponent.

I'm definitely excited for this one.

I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING WTF

translation??