Overeem vs JDS?

Did I really see people suggesting this?

JR is at the top of the division, and just won his fight. Overeem was teetering on being cut. Does anyone think Overeem would be able to hold Junior down to avoid the striking?

Certainly nobody thinks Overeem could strike with the man.

K1 level striking bro.

Alistair Overeem's chin would land somewhere between China and Korea. I would love to see that happen. Phone Post 3.0

I like it, but would have liked it better if we saw it much earlier.

DatSpider - I like it, but would have liked it it better if we saw it much earlier.

Overeem didn't want the fight before and certainly doesn't want it now. 

slvrnblk - K1 level striking bro.

Has any UFC fighter ever been knocked out more times than Overeem?

Yes, I've listening to Joe Rogan gushing and gushing about K1 level striking...

I've also seen Overeem get out-struck by every single MMA fighter with decent striking that he couldn't pin down and exhaust.

Was jokin with you mate. That said overeem can flatten any fighter on any given night if it happens before someone touches his beard.

Soup and Beer - 
DatSpider - I like it, but would have liked it it better if we saw it much earlier.

Overeem didn't want the fight before and certainly doesn't want it now. 

Yeah, I remember Dana saying Overeem ducked JĂșnior, however, I don't see that happening now.

JDS is still highly ranked, but he does not look the same anymore.He's takes much more damage now, slower than his usual self, uses less footwork, plus he's less versatile in general.

Overeem will jump on that, quick. False confidence or not.

That'd be a good fight.

Even after last night, I still want to see it. Would I have liked it earlier? Sure, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm sure Reem's head will end up in the 5th or 6th row. Phone Post 3.0