Overeem will NEVER be #1 if he's not in the UFC

hahahaha the Fedor/Overeem nutlicking on this board is quite comical. Two men who have the skill sets to be the best but they fight in the b league. Fedor just got tooled in half a round but somehow he is still number 1? Alistair has been ko'd so many times by 205ers I lost count.

I have much more respect for wandy, cro cop, nog, shogun, rampage etc. All of whom have suffered defeats recently. WHY? because they are fighting the best!!! They weren't scared homies!!

So Fedor wants the freedom to participate in sambo and won't sign to UFC. And Reem wants the freedom to participate in K-1 and won't sign to UFC. And both make more money than they would in UFC. So why is anybody surprised they aren't in the UFC? Phone Post

Monsters Ball - He's ducking a Zuffa slave contract if he is ducking anything. He wants to do K-1 also and we know the control freaks at Zuffa won't allow that.

props to Cain for that too. The best fighters in the world know who the best fighter in the world is.

rockwell - So Fedor wants the freedom to participate in sambo and won't sign to UFC. And Reem wants the freedom to participate in K-1 and won't sign to UFC. And both make more money than they would in UFC. So why is anybody surprised they aren't in the UFC? Phone Post

Are you kidding me? When Fedor was actually worth something to Dana, I think the contract was something like 4 million for 2 fights (that doesn;t include all the other cash he would rake in on the side) . He doesn't sniff that in Strikeforce.

When he's not losing to UFC washouts, he can be seen bankrupting mma orgs. He'd probably be the death of the ufc too. He'd fight once a year for 5 million bucks and then try to renegotiate for 5 million more.

Jons Forsberg - "Fedor Is My Ideal Fight" - Cain Velasquez.

Cain is willing to step up and fight the best in the world if it weren't for his slavish UFC contract.

LOL at M-1 ever letting that fight happen.

Eveready - He's earning more money and I'd like anyone to explain just how he's ducking top competition. Fedor and Werdum are a tougher test than the UFCs top 2 heavyweights Cain and JDS. Also on top of wanting to fight top competition in MMA he is fighting the best of the best in another sport simultaneously.

IMO JDS would get beaten BADLY because his strength is Overeems strength and Overeems better at it. Cain and Overeem would be a hell of a fight. On one hand Kongo rocked Cain badly and Reem is 10000x the striker, on the other hand Cain has good wrestling. Could go either way really, and we'd never know until it happens.

Overeem isn't ducking any top competition, if he wanted to duck the worlds best hw's he'd join the ufc

OP is faggot, continue to suck Zuffa's dick

keepthechange - Overeem isn't fucking any top competition, if he wanted to duck the worlds best hw's he'd join the ufc

i surely hope he isnt fucking any of the top guys. That would make him ubergay?

I love how people like you love to call other people names like "nutdanglers" for having another opinion. Sounds like an a priori statement for a proposition that clearly is empirically verifiable.

A question for you however, who do you think Overeem is scared of in the UFC??? No one!!!

I still may not place Overeem #1 as far as rankings go at the moment, but he is without a doubt the scariest guy out there. I would place $$$ on him over any other fighter right now. However that doesn't automatically mean he's #1 as far as current rankings may go. I actually wouldn't exactly know who to place where.

But to say he'll never be #1 unless he's fighting in the UFC is pure bull****.

I love how people like you love to call other people names like "nutdanglers" for having another opinion. Sounds like an a priori statement for a proposition that clearly is empirically verifiable.

A question for you however, who do you think Overeem is scared of in the UFC??? No one!!!

I still may not place Overeem #1 as far as rankings go at the moment, but he is without a doubt the scariest guy out there. I would place $$$ on him over any other fighter right now. However that doesn't automatically mean he's #1 as far as current rankings may go. I actually wouldn't exactly know who to place where.

But to say he'll never be #1 unless he's fighting in the UFC is pure bull****.

buy a bluename then you cheap fuck. Real men throw down in the octagon.

ThreadRuiner - buy a bluename then you cheap fuck. Real men throw down in the octagon.

shills gonna shill, earn that money rent boy

who cares about the Rankings, any real mma fans with a little bit of brain knows Ubereem is the top guy today, can any of these Zuffa HWs accoplish a triple crown status like Ubereem did?(K-1, SF and DREAM titles)

ThreadRuiner - Real men throw down in the octagon.

just STFU faggot!..Dos Santos got submitted by an unknown fighter in Joaquim Ferreira and couldn't put a fat guy away with his strikes .. Cain was bombarded by Kongo on the feet.. Ubereem would own these fools..

UFC shills are gonna shill.

More like UFC fighters will never be number 1 unless they fight Fedor & Overeem.

SeditiousViciousness -UFC doesn't have a monopoly on the best fighters, only retarded fans.

And we close out 2010 with a quote of the year!

what guys in the UFC? the ufc had a couple big heavyweights for a few short months, now besides carwin, cain, and dos santos (all who've never fought each other) they have a really thin division.

That may be true but it doesn't mean he isn't the best heavyweight in the world. Phone Post