2.) Huge PPV draw
    3.) I don't like Bjorn
    If they don't cut him and give him one more shot
    - He should fight
    1.) Todd Duffe
    2.) Gabe Gonzaga or
    3.) Matt Mitrione
    - Who do you guys think he should fight if he stays? Phone Post 3.0

He is exciting win or lose, brings it and ufc needs some more return on their investment before releasing him. Phone Post 3.0

HW is a shallow division and Zuffa has paid most of overeems cost (signing bonus) so i dont think he will be cut yet.

but i also dont think zuffa is going to continue paying overeem to build him up.  Overeem has no future in the HW division so he's only worth the money to build someone else up.

Roy Nelson just signed a long term deal and will likely lose to Cormier.  To me Roy vs Overeem makes sense.

The fight gets Roy back into the game and you can send overeem off after he loses.

Once again, he is not a huge PPV draw.  His fight with Lesnar drew Brock's lowest buyrate at 550,000.  The PPV where he co-main evented against Bigfoot only drew 330,000 buys.

And LOL @ Dana cutting Fitch for being "too expensive" at $60,000 while paying Overeem $250,000+ for his last two KO losses.

AMartElbow - - I really hope they don't cut him,
1.) He 90% likely would sign with Bellator and be on that PPV
2.) Huge PPV draw
3.) I don't like Bjorn
- He should fight
1.) Todd Duffe
2.) Gabe Gonzaga or
3.) Matt Mitrione

I think you pulled that 90% figure out of thin air. That being said, I agree with everything else.

epwar -

Once again, he is not a huge PPV draw.  His fight with Lesnar drew Brock's lowest buyrate at 550,000.  The PPV where he co-main evented against Bigfoot only drew 330,000 buys.

UFC 141 did 800,000 buys Phone Post 3.0

AMartElbow - 
epwar -

No, it didn't.  Meltzer pulled another one of his patented "oops, I was a little off" routines a few months later.

http://mmapayout.com/blue-book/pay-per-view/

Letibleu -
AMartElbow - - I really hope they don't cut him,
1.) He 90% likely would sign with Bellator and be on that PPV
2.) Huge PPV draw
3.) I don't like Bjorn
- He should fight
1.) Todd Duffe
2.) Gabe Gonzaga or
3.) Matt Mitrione

I think you pulled that 90% figure out of thin air. That being said, I agree with everything else.

Yes sir i did lol. But a strong chance if they have the financials to afford him Phone Post 3.0

epwar -
AMartElbow - 
epwar -

No, it didn't.  Meltzer pulled another one of his patented "oops, I was a little off" routines a few months later.

http://mmapayout.com/blue-book/pay-per-view/

My apologies. I didn't realize that Phone Post 3.0

If he signs with Bellator he can get back on the juice, and he can again become champion of an organization with no real contenders. Phone Post

Hopefully he doesn't become Cheick Kongo 2.0, and I'm typing that as a fan.

Matrione, Big Nog would be the type of fights Reem needs. Guys that are slow enough for Reem to finish. Reem has a empty gas tank