Lol. Didn't chuck fuck him up Phone Post

get real.. Big Country would eat his breakfast

"JDS looks really pretty lol"

Overeem just tweeted Phone Post

BENDOver 209 Top Team #1 -

get real.. Big Country would eat his breakfast

Then shit on the empty plate. Phone Post

JDS looks really pretty lol

Nope, Overeem wouldn't be able to keep the pace either. He actually wouldn't be able to hang on as well as JDS has.

Alistair w. over Bigfoot. Cain v Reem please DFW Phone Post

reem gets raped just as easily Phone Post

Whambo - Nope, Overeem wouldn't be able to keep the pace either. He actually wouldn't be able to hang on as well as JDS has.

This Phone Post

Reem sticks a huge weenie in Cain and calls it done. Lol seriously. Cain's gonna lose badly. Junior looked horrible. But Cain didn't look great...he just managed to gas not as badly as Junior. 

Ryann Von Doom -
craig123 -  Lol. Didn't chuck fuck him up Phone Post

10 years ago. 

Feels like only yesterday. Where has the time gone .... Phone Post

fitch n prey -
Whambo - Nope, Overeem wouldn't be able to keep the pace either. He actually wouldn't be able to hang on as well as JDS has.

This Phone Post

Fuckin this Phone Post

Lord Nitemare - 

Reem sticks a huge weenie in Cain and calls it done. Lol seriously. Cain's gonna lose badly. Junior looked horrible. But Cain didn't look great...he just managed to gas not as badly as Junior. 

Yeah, Cain looked awful from the start, lunging for takedowns from a mile out, reaching with punches, that drunken head weaving, and he was tiring halfway through the first. Not sure why he looked so bad or how, at the worst I've seen him, he was able to steamroll JDS like that.

orcus - 
Lord Nitemare - 

Yeah, Cain looked awful from the start, lunging for takedowns from a mile out, reaching with punches, that drunken head weaving, and he was tiring halfway through the first. Not sure why he looked so bad or how, at the worst I've seen him, he was able to steamroll JDS like that.

Reem's gonna pick Cain up, knee him in the gut, and cave in his skull. Honestly, I don't see how people could believe that Cain has a chance against Reem.

Lord Nitemare -
orcus - 
Lord Nitemare - 

Reem's gonna pick Cain up, knee him in the gut, and cave in his skull. Honestly, I don't see how people could believe that Cain has a chance against Reem.

Are you guys kidding me?

Seriously?!

Cain beats up Overeem. The only way Reem gets this is If he ends it early IMO. Phone Post

UGCTT_Shope - 
Lord Nitemare -
orcus - 
Lord Nitemare - 

Are you guys kidding me?

Seriously?!

Cain beats up Overeem. The only way Reem gets this is If he ends it early IMO. Phone Post

And he wil end it early...see the Todd Duffee fight.

theres a big difference between a c level boxer with a decent sprawl and a K1/ADCC champion.

Bump

. Phone Post