Overeem's gonna' cave someone's skull in

Why didn't he make a mess of verdum then, I think overeem has never fought anyone with even 50% of cains skills!!! Phone Post

Nick0tramp0diaz

Lord Nitemare -
UGCTT_Shope - 
Lord Nitemare -
orcus - 
Lord Nitemare - 

Reem sticks a huge weenie in Cain and calls it done. Lol seriously. Cain's gonna lose badly. Junior looked horrible. But Cain didn't look great...he just managed to gas not as badly as Junior. 

Yeah, Cain looked awful from the start, lunging for takedowns from a mile out, reaching with punches, that drunken head weaving, and he was tiring halfway through the first. Not sure why he looked so bad or how, at the worst I've seen him, he was able to steamroll JDS like that.

Reem's gonna pick Cain up, knee him in the gut, and cave in his skull. Honestly, I don't see how people could believe that Cain has a chance against Reem.

Are you guys kidding me?

Seriously?!

Cain beats up Overeem. The only way Reem gets this is If he ends it early IMO. Phone Post

And he wil end it early...see the Todd Duffee fight.

theres a big difference between a c level boxer with a decent sprawl and a K1/ADCC champion.

I think you see jacked up Reem and forget who he really is. Good, yes. Best HW in the world, not even close.

You can roll a turd in glitter, but at the end of the day, its still a turd Phone Post

Robbied01 - 
Lord Nitemare -
UGCTT_Shope - 
Lord Nitemare -
orcus - 
Lord Nitemare - 

Reem sticks a huge weenie in Cain and calls it done. Lol seriously. Cain's gonna lose badly. Junior looked horrible. But Cain didn't look great...he just managed to gas not as badly as Junior. 

Yeah, Cain looked awful from the start, lunging for takedowns from a mile out, reaching with punches, that drunken head weaving, and he was tiring halfway through the first. Not sure why he looked so bad or how, at the worst I've seen him, he was able to steamroll JDS like that.

Reem's gonna pick Cain up, knee him in the gut, and cave in his skull. Honestly, I don't see how people could believe that Cain has a chance against Reem.

Are you guys kidding me?

Seriously?!

Cain beats up Overeem. The only way Reem gets this is If he ends it early IMO. Phone Post

theres a big difference between a c level boxer with a decent sprawl and a K1/ADCC champion.

I think you see jacked up Reem and forget who he really is. Good, yes. Best HW in the world, not even close.

You can roll a turd in glitter, but at the end of the day, its still a turd Phone Post

I highly doubt you would call A 255 pound ADCC/K1 champion a turd...and if you did, that turd still knocked out the best kick boxer on thr planet within a round. If you honestly believe Cain's horrific standup and sloppy wrestling are going to best him, I don't know what to tell you.

Robbied01 -
Lord Nitemare -
UGCTT_Shope - 
Lord Nitemare -
orcus - 
Lord Nitemare - 

Are you guys kidding me?

Seriously?!

Fighter Bashing the True HW Champion of the world will not be tolerated. You are talking about the K1,Dream,Strikeorce,and linear UFC HW Champion. Phone Post

Amazing how Overeem's fans willingly forget how dead tired he was at the end of the first round in his rematch with Werdum.   Cain wins easily.

Lord Nitemare -
Robbied01 - 
Lord Nitemare -
UGCTT_Shope - 
Lord Nitemare -
orcus - 
Lord Nitemare - 

Are you guys kidding me?

Seriously?!

I highly doubt you would call A 255 pound ADCC/K1 champion a turd...and if you did, that turd still knocked out the best kick boxer on thr planet within a round. If you honestly believe Cain's horrific standup and sloppy wrestling are going to best him, I don't know what to tell you.

Not fighter bashing, I'm using it as an example. And when did Reem win ADCC? Phone Post

PrettyBoy -
Robbied01 -
Lord Nitemare -
UGCTT_Shope - 
Lord Nitemare -
orcus - 
Lord Nitemare - 

Are you guys kidding me?

Seriously?!

Fighter Bashing the True HW Champion of the world will not be tolerated. You are talking about the K1,Dream,Strikeorce,and linear UFC HW Champion. Phone Post

Not fighter bashing, it's called a metaphor. Yes, he is obviously good, but not this unbeatable god some people make him out to be. Phone Post

Robbied01 - 
PrettyBoy -
Robbied01 -
Lord Nitemare -
UGCTT_Shope - 
Lord Nitemare -
orcus - 
Lord Nitemare - 

Are you guys kidding me?

Seriously?!

Not fighter bashing, it's called a metaphor. Yes, he is obviously good, but not this unbeatable god some people make him out to be. Phone Post

Fighter bashing and delusions....Cain does not have the technical prowess, nor the athleticism for him to even compete with Alistair - who's the best by far.

No one can stop The Reem right now, he will smash both Cain and JDS

The best by far? Did you even see Reem fight before he was jacked? Who has he beaten in the last few years apart from Werdum? I am struggling to see how he is the best?!

I think you are delusional!! Phone Post

Are you kidding me!! Shogun gassed Overeem... Twice! Cain is going to work him. Phone Post

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 

No one can stop The Reem right now, he will smash both Cain and JDS

This.

Im amazed how people insinuate that Overeem hasn't evolved since his days at LHW...Dos Santos and Cain are going to get fucked up badly.

Lord Nitemare -
UGCTT_Shope - 
Lord Nitemare -
orcus - 
Lord Nitemare - 

Are you guys kidding me?

Seriously?!

Hahahah that is the exact fight I imagine...

Immediately after the murder of JDS by Cain, I YouTube'd Duffee vs Reem and said "this is what Cain vs Reem will look like" Phone Post

sunnyko - 
Lord Nitemare -
UGCTT_Shope - 
Lord Nitemare -
orcus - 
Lord Nitemare - 

Are you guys kidding me?

Seriously?!

Immediately after the murder of JDS by Cain, I YouTube'd Duffee vs Reem and said "this is what Cain vs Reem will look like" Phone Post

Voted up

If Cain shot in like that on Reem than he will be ko'ed in the first.

Lord Nitemare -
sunnyko - 
Lord Nitemare -
UGCTT_Shope - 
Lord Nitemare -
orcus - 
Lord Nitemare - 

Are you guys kidding me?

Seriously?!

Voted up

Backstage you, vtfu. Phone Post

Back at you** Phone Post

Huge Reem fan here- but Cain is a tough fight for Reem. Jds would have been a much better fight for him. It would have been a kickboxing vs boxing match.

Cains pace and takedowns( sloppy or not) could pose big problems for Ubereem. His best shot is to tag Cain early and put him away quick. Phone Post

BIG_604_MIKE - Huge Reem fan here- but Cain is a tough fight for Reem. Jds would have been a much better fight for him. It would have been a kickboxing vs boxing match.

Cains pace and takedowns( sloppy or not) could pose big problems for Ubereem. His best shot is to tag Cain early and put him away quick. Phone Post

On a "be real" note, I agree Cain is tougher for Reem than JDS. However I still believe the Reem will KTFO of Cain just like Duffee. Phone Post