Overeem's physique....

Not a thread to accuse, I'm just asking because I find it strange and almost funny how I read some people say he looked fat and others say he looked bigger and more muscular than his past couple fights. Weird how people see different things from the same broadcast. I thought he looked more defined and better than his past few fights personally... doesn't mean ped's tho. 

It looked like he snacked on a couple of ponies during his training camp.

He had a fair bit more of belly though.

But ever since he got off the horsemeat he actually seems to be a better fighter, more cardio and more patient.

If hes off it, it looks like it anyway.

He had a sweet hgh belly going on. It's so obvious when he's using and when he isn't.

Fight4Food -

Its about angle and lighting

Cung lee lightning effect

Well he was definitely bigger, and it DEFINITELY didn"t look like pure muscle he put on. He looked fatter, for sure.

Now:

Then:

stringtheory -
Tug Dabone -

Now:

Then:

I think you ended this stupid thread. Good job.

The "on" VS "off" test should not be conducted using images of when he was failing tests VS last fight. Remember, if he is "on" again, he cannot be using the same compound/quantitties so one would expect his physique to be somewhere between his biggest and smallest.

And yes the extra t in my post was on purpose because UG

Tug Dabone - 

Now:

Then:

lighting.

Tug Dabone -

Now:

Then:

Wow. Drops the mic. All u idiots that think hes still juicing are ridiculous

Not to mention he had food poisoning 24 hrs before the fight. Much respect to reem

2inchpunisher - He had a sweet hgh belly going on. It's so obvious when he's using and when he isn't.

Lol @ hgh belly. You Sir are a Tard..

When you cut there is often a rebound bloat effect where your body holds on to the water as you rehydrate.

You can see this in a lot of bodybuilding competitions especially.

His belly was bigger than Hunt's.  

BigTedBear - When you cut there is often a rebound bloat effect where your body holds on to the water as you rehydrate.

You can see this in a lot of bodybuilding competitions especially.

Except he weighed in 10 lbs under the limit.........

I wish they'd cut him so he could go back to Japan...ubereem was the ultimate destroyer

TheThrill - I wish they'd cut him so he could go back to Japan...ubereem was the ultimate destroyer

He almost jumped completely out of the cage when he threw that flying knee at James Thomspon

brahmabull81 - IV/sickness bloat. It looks like water retention and general unhealthiness, which checks out due to his apparent illness and IV intake..
This is the correct answer.