Overland Park/ Olathe KS

I just moved out here for work and nightlife is severely lacking out here. Any fellow OG’ers know of anything fun that isn’t all the way out in downtown KC?

I think top golf is in that area. It’s a blast even if you aren’t a golfer. 

If college girls are your thing. I used to live out in Topeka and we always hung out in Lawrence. Worked in Independence Raytown Lawrence and Topeka.

I’m several years out of the bar scene so everything might be closed down, but I remember going to Mickeys and hot bitches everywhere. There was also a bunch of bars/clubs together in a shopping center type area south of there, I think of 119th or 135th that were all next to each other so you could do a mini bar hopping type deal. There’s a little bit to do. It would get old quick, but should keep you entertained for a little while. Isn’t there a Brew Top down there also?

Just heard about brew too. Sounds good. And I think me and another couple of people from work are going to scope out Lawrence soon.

I’m an air traffic controller. I’m out right now but I need a cooler vibe. They have a Main Event and Dave and Busters, but that shits expensive.

Used to live out there when I was younger. GREAT area!! Love it! But not exactly a party area. 

Bigjohnforever -

I’m an air traffic controller. I’m out right now but I need a cooler vibe. They have a Main Event and Dave and Busters, but that shits expensive.

Stop by Legends on your way to work. There’s a bunch of bars there. 

Whyd you move to the opposite side of town as the airport. Or do you work at one of the regional airports?  

Welcome to KC. Downtown is only 20 mins!

Go to Snake Parade tomorrow in North KC around Noon.

Nice bars:
Green Lady Lounge
Manifesto
Eddie V's