Overrated nicknames in MMA

Our soprt has some of the coolset nicknames that go well with that fighter and their style. Tank, The Phenom, Axe Murderer, Rush, etc. What are some of the worst or corniest nicknames fighters have that you heard are overrated??

Muscle Shark. Why not just "The Shark"?

BiggestIdiotEver - Muscle Shark. Why not just "The Shark"?

cuz he's jacked as shit and it wouldn't serve it enough justice if his nickname wasn't the muscle shark

cat smasher

Pitbull is terribly over used and over rated. And half the time doesn't match the fighter...

What happened to no nickname. Like Ali? I just hate guys that sit around thinking for nicknames that sound cool for themselves. Nicknames are names OTHER people call you not what you wanna be called.

stonedude - 

cuz he's jacked as shit and it wouldn't serve it enough justice if his nickname wasn't the muscle shark
Would it be un-PC if he called himself Sean "The Great White" Sherk?

" The Count" Bisping. 

What's the count?  If its how long he laid unconscience against Hendo, I counted 122 seconds.

BuddyRevell - 
stonedude - 

Just a bit.

Any variation of Assassin I hate that above all else.The Barn Cat is an example of an awesome one though.

ajjr0ller - Pitbull is terribly over used and over rated. And half the time doesn't match the fighter...

Especially when Scott Ferrozzo used it. When I think "Pitbull" I don't picture a guy who bears an eerily resemblance to my plumber awkwardly stumbling around the cage with 30 pounds of gut hanging over his waist.

The Maine-iac
Da Spyder
the Truth. Come to think of it, that means i now hate everything about brandon vera.

War Machine. I thought Jon Koppenhaver worked just fine, or even using the nickname (which in itself wasn't bad), but dude legally changed his name. Does this count?

NHB USA - " The Count" Bisping. 

What's the count?  If its how long he laid unconscience against Hendo, I counted 122 seconds.

It's because he's of some Polish royal lineage.

Seriously.

TH

"don't fear my nickname, fear how it is interpreted on the UG"

The burrito king

Coleman vs Hamill for "The Hammer" everyone should have to earn a duplicate by beating someone and taking their name.

BuddyRevell - 
stonedude - 

I approve.

BiggestIdiotEver - The Maine-iac

Da Spyder

the Truth. Come to think of it, that means i now hate everything about brandon vera.

" Vera, of Spanish origin meaning of 'truth' or 'faith' "

I think it's actually a pretty good nickname.

The Pitbull is an overused nickname anytime someone's aggressive. He's a pitbull.

Agreed... no more pitbulls, no more assassins please.