Owl Recognizes Man Who Saved Her

"GiGi the great horned owl was in a bad way when she arrived to Wild at Heart Rescue, a Mississippi animal rescue center. While it isn't known for sure what caused her injuries, staff at the shelter believe she may have been hit by a car. The owl had suffered severe head trauma and had a concussion, as well as enduring a condition known as aspergillosis, which affects the respiratory system, and she was also riddled with parasites."

"The rescue's founder, Missy Dubuisson, said, "This bird was one of the most critical we have ever taken care of. The fact that this bird has lived is beyond comprehension." "

"Pojeky didn't realize just how much of an impression he'd made on the owl until he went away to Michigan to see his family. When he returned to the center, he got an incredibly heartwarming welcome from the owl. GiGi seemed to instantly recognize him, hopping right onto his chest and wrapping her wings around him. "

"They absolutely know him and trust him," she said. "It's the trust that you see in her face."

http://www.earthables.com/owl-instantly-recognizes-man-1844937464.html?page=2 Phone Post 3.0

I was just at a zoo demonstration where they said great horned Owls' talons can grip with 300 pounds of force. Phone Post 3.0

That is fucking awesome. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - Owls are cool Phone Post 3.0
Until they grip you with 300lbs of force Phone Post 3.0

What's up with the fresh wound on dude in first pic? Lol Phone Post 3.0

Sur2eaL - What's up with the fresh wound on dude in first pic? Lol Phone Post 3.0

Well the bird is female....... Bird probably nagged him to clean out her cage after the photo. 

Good story Phone Post 3.0

That white dude is going to fuck that bird. For sure. Phone Post 3.0

Randy marsh
Saving owls, getting black belts Phone Post 3.0

Keep the tootsie roll pops away from that sumbitch

I don't want to blame the victim and shit but you've failed as an owl if you get hit by a car. Phone Post 3.0

Tiresias - 
SalaciousCrumb - Owls are the dumbest birds in the world. Their eyes take up too much real estate, so they have tiny brains. Fact. Phone Post 3.0
Nonsense. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know why but this hilarious!

I fucking hate birds, but that's pretty cool. Phone Post 3.0

Sweet Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - That white dude is going to fuck that bird. For sure. Phone Post 3.0
Apparently that is legal in Canada. Phone Post 3.0

The owl is planning something insidious.

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - That is fucking awesome. Phone Post 3.0
! Phone Post 3.0

Well, owl be damned.