Ozarks season 4

I liked that future serial killer Jonah finally got his first trophy. Ruth should have had a more violent death. I laughed at the slo-mo gunshot.

4 Likes

I read your Jonah comment with about 10 minutes to go in the final episode and was wondering wtf you were talking about. I kinda spoiled the very ending by reading it. Haha

1 Like

Sorry, brother. I figured the cat was out of the bag.

1 Like

You did nothing wrong. I was playing a dangerous game watching the final episodes while thinking I could just post my thoughts quickly here without reading anything. Haha

1 Like

Spoiler alert!!!

The way they killed off Nelson was fucking stupid. He deserved better than that. Was hoping to see Shaw’s guard take out a bunch of cartel guys before him and Nelson had a final showdown. Some more Frank Jr involvement in the end would’ve been nice too.

7 Likes

He should have sawed Ruth’s friend’s head off like in Hereditary while in the backseat instead of just a warning. She was all freaked out then went back into badass hillbilly mode the next day.

2 Likes

Thinking back on it I think the smartest move would’ve been to double cross Navarro’s sister when he gave them the hitman’s number. At the end of the day she’s still a big red flag since they killed Javier. But I guess they didn’t see her going loco asking questions because she always seemed to have a nice demeanor.

1 Like

It was as bad as the Narcos Mexico guy. Survives all sorts of shootouts, but get shot by his own men in a cross fire at the airport

1 Like

Season 3 Shut Up GIF by Paramount+

1 Like

Your fault for not knowing there would be Narcos spoilers on an Ozark thread.

4 Likes

journey of course GIF

5 Likes

Ned Stark in GOT though

2 Likes

Snape kills Dumbledore

3 Likes

The Devil came to collect

4 Likes

Really weak ending to an otherwise great show. Wendy not dying is one of the biggest travestys in television history.

3 Likes

Once a show has aired its your fault for not watching it even discussing narcos in an Ozark thread. The world isn’t a safe space!

It was a joke!

A lot of part 2 was a letdown IMO. The weird looking fundraising guy getting back on board so fast, Marty being accepted with open arms by the cartel in Mexico, the pointless car crash. A cartel boss just walking around Chicago without a security team.

3 Likes

I swear that car crash was them wanting to shoe horn in their own pointless Breaking Bad swerve before the series ended.
Which was a more pointless foreshadowed event - the Breaking Bad plane collision or the Ozark car crash?

1 Like

At least with BB, the crash tied into WW letting the junkie chick die, ozarks crash was completely pointless, made them late getting home.

4 Likes