Ozkan-Zambidis

Did anyone see the weigh in on the news? Or are all you guys in QLD to busy chassing young school girls?

What a wanker...Did the Spartan 8 Heavys have a similar weigh in?

Did anyone question their opponets sexuality? If they did did they also tip water on their opponent?

I didnt see it. I wish this show was on Main Event like the Stan fight.

I saw a bit of it on the news. This is a typical Gurkan stunt. He consistently uses mind games before and during fights to try to upset his opponents. This won't work with Zambidis though...

As a fighter Gurkan has acheived some pretty amazing things. And he's got balls the size of a small African nation. Remember when he beefed up to fight the heavyweights (and got his butt kicked)? However the guy has got a f**ked up attitude. I'm sick of seeing him pull stunts and disrespect opponents (Tibor Vermes, Daniel Tai Etc...) One of my fondest memories of Gurkan is when he got kneed by Chris Christopoulidis and fell out the ring onto his head.

I'm devasated i can't make it to the fight on Sunday to see Zam smack the shit out of him...

Oh, and don't get me started on Tarik Solak either...

Were you there at Festival Hall when Chris kneed Ozkan? Then after a long time they carried him out... Must say i think 99% of the crowed loved it.

Can someone let me know the results if you hear them? If you think it will spoil it for others please email to keating1@tpg.com.au

Thanks

Hell yeah i was there. I loved every second of it. I used to train with John Scida's Team Ultimate, fought for him a couple of times also. Still train there from time to time and keep in contact with him...

Big Chris is really starting to improve. He's always struggled a bit technique wise (never a question about his heart or chin though) but in recent times he's drawn with Musashi and Paul Slowinsky. Looking good...

Somebody tell us what happenned???

I heard Zambidis knocked him out!!

I hope so!!

After the way he disrespected Stan ...

now i really need to know.

Go the little guy!!

Thanks heaps Matt.

Must say after Ozkans bullshit at the press confrence i was glad it was by Ko so Ozkan could dispute it.

If there was a after fight press confrence did anyone see it? Did Ozkan say ohh well Mike must have been right about my sexuality??? :)

(the last bit was only a joke, he done great as a fighter)

Wow, great victory for Zambidis!

Does anyone know what they both weigh in at for the fight?

Wow

Isnt it funny how when the guy who mouths off gets Ko'd he looks like an even bigger dickhead.

Best KO i've seen live in ages. Ozkan was out before he hit the deck and stayed knocked out fo about 3 minutes.

And the crowd erupted like nothing else - 2000+ Ozkan haters jumping up and down like madmen!

Zambidis is a 5ft3 ko machine.

I hope this is not the same Gurkan that anounced to the world after his boxing fight on the Mundine-Echols undercard that he was ready to take on anyone in the world at Supermiddle weight at boxing. :)

"I hope this is not the same Gurkan that anounced to the world after his boxing fight on the Mundine-Echols undercard that he was ready to take on anyone in the world at Supermiddle weight at boxing. :) "

I got to admit, both he and Solak looked like a couple of clowns after Ozkans boxing match on the Mundine undercard. Solak was trying to hog the camera and mic so he could advertise the Zambides fight and Ozkan was acting like a world beater after being taken the distance by a pumped up welterweight who was obviously hand picked for Ozkan to easily beat.